Good diving place for a short run away. Prices are reasonable and the dive center is well organized. Im impressed considering i have seen so many dive centers in different countries. Though the resort doesnt offer a white beach scenery but how it sits on a rock overlooking to the ocean is exquisitely amazing. Sunrise and sunset will not be missed. Of course, we came for the sardines and yes the ball of sardines are there. Just there hovering between the divers. For me, its one of the amazing experiences i have as a diver. We were also guided mostly by Emil. A very good guide and he knows straight away what we want. (Divers intuition). Oh my parents camealong with us and theyre satisfied just by merely sitting in the restaurant most of the time. We Came, We Dove, We Loved. So yes by June we will be back with my other friends from UAE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort welcomes divers and non divers. Perfectly located along the shore line and only 3 minutes walk from Panagsama center with bars and restaurants. We are appreciated for our clean and peaceful surroundings, big clean rooms, good food and our 5 star PADI dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quo Vadis Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Vadis Beach Hotel Moalboal
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island