Hazel Grove B&B
US$3,630
US$278
US$270
Travelocity
All reviewsoverlooked the gardennice large windowsbreakfast was deliciousstayed heresconesour room was spaciousminute drivebrown breadlovely hostsfresh fruitlittle toucheshome from homejerryhostessirelandhousesheep
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Ann and Jerry Coakley, owners of Hazel Grove B&B are absolutely without a doubt the very best. The facilities are awesome with a beautiful, wel-kept lawn, house, rooms, and views. Their breakfast is out of this world. I have been guests at other B&B in Ireland over the last three trips I have taken there and I really like Hazel Grove the best.
There is just something about that B&B and its owners. The rooms are fashionably decorated and there is plenty of wood craftsmanship throughout the house made by Jerry. The house is in a remote quiet area but actually not far away. From the bedrooms you can see a castle ruins behind the house. At certain times of the year you could actually walk back to it. The house has always been tidy and clean. If you require anything, they will see that you get it. The food is a wonderful experience. They have a full Irish breakfast along with cereals, fresh fruit, brown bread, fresh baked scones,and juices plus more.

If you are in a for a wonderful experience, stay at Hazel Grove and you won't regret it. From there you can go in many directions and find so much to see. It makes a good base to work from. I always go there first now when I go to Ireland.

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank Constance K
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I have stayed with Ann and Jerry twice. They have a beautiful home and are very welcoming to everyone. Ann and Jerry made Ricky and I feel like we were at our second home. We did not want to leave. They are wonderful and I enjoyed my time talking with them.

The B&B is situated in the country. The rooms are beautifully decorated. They are warm, clean and have a fantastic view. At night, the stars are amazing. Ricky woke me up in the middle of the night our first night there. He said I had to see the stars. I cannot remember seeing so many in the sky.

Ann also makes the best Irish breakfast. The food was always hot and the breads freshly made. The tea would warm you from the inside. You could face the day well rested and fueled up for your adventure.

Ann and Jerry were always happy to provide information and directions to places that would be fun to explore. Jerry is also a Master Craftsman. His work with wood is beautiful and detailed. Some of the best art I have seen. You can see some of his work at their home.

If you are ever in the town of Cong, definitely stay with Ann and Jerry. It will be the highlight of your trip. Beautiful home and two very wonderful people.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank maureenke10
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent B&B! Very warm and welcoming accommodations. Ann and Jerry go out of their way to make you feel at home and give you a hearty Irish breakfast to start your day. They care about the people who stay with them.
Kathleen Kelly Lee

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We stayed for one night and thoroughly enjoyed our visit- we had a large comfortable room with lovely views.Ann's attention to detail was second to none!! We enjoyed a beautiful breakfast with homemade brown bread and scones. Ann and Gerry were very welcoming and helpful.Would highly recommend a visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Had a lovely stay in the Hazel Gove B&B. We had a very comfortable room and a great breakfast with homemade bread and scones. The hosts were very helpful and went above and beyond to make our stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple