US$214
  • Breakfast included
Porto Skala Hotel & Village(Skala)(Great Value!)
US$120
Makis Studios(Skala)(Great Value!)
US$93
Bookgreece.com
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquiet locationthe main streetmountain viewtop floorair connext yeardecent sizeclean towels every dayvery clean hotelcontinental styleevery morningwonderful hotelyogurtpoppyritajet2fridge
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Absolutely fab week here on our first visit to the island.
We booked here because we liked the look of the hotel and the reviews were great. We were not disappointed.
Arrived to a bunch of flowers and 2 cold beers in our room :D
The hotel is in a great location as it's handy for the main square, tavernas, not far from the beach and has lovely views.
The breakfast is excellent - lots to choose from and twice we were allowed to go in earlier than it's normally served as we'd booked trips and had to leave early.
Our room was on the middle floor (205) with sea views and inland views and the room was ideal, the bed comfortable, the fridge worked well and we made use of the safety deposit box and aircon options.
Drinks from the bar were available till 3am and we spent time at the hotel bar once back from our evening meal.
I have no negative comments about this hotel or the people owning / running it, only praise and thanks.
Poppy and Rita made our week perfect and we would love to go back there at a future holiday.
The hotel is spotless, the staff members are all lovely and helpful. The hotel is ideal for us as it's such a friendly place.
I can highly recommend this hotel.
Book it! You will not be disappointed.
Thankyou everyone at the Starlight, and especially Rita and Poppy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I stayed in wonderful Starlight hotel in Skala in september 2017. It is on a quiet location but just couple of minutes walk to the main pedestrian street where everything happens. The room was very nice and most important - very clean. It was cleaned daily and I was very satisfied. The room also had a nice balcony looking over the palms and the hills and you can definately see thousands of stars in the night. I had breakfast and it was very tasty. It offered greek classics every day but it was a lot of varieties. I really liked breakfast. Whole hotel was very nice and organized and I had everything I wished for, even WiFi was good. The sleep qualitiy was very good. And just one thing that I will always remember this hotel was the a pleasant and inviting smell of coffee every morning through out the hotel which made you jump out of bed and have that deliscious breakfast. If I will have the chance I will pick this hotel next time I go to Skala/Kephalonia. I had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Popotnik11
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This small and friendly hotel suited our needs perfectly. On arrival we were shown immediately to our room which was reasonably spacious and immaculately maintained.

A fridge is included in the room but it is extra for aircon {think it was 6 euros a day} but we didn't need it as our room only got the sun early morning so stayed nice and cool for most of the time. We did pay 3 euros a day for a safe which was the highest we have ever paid for a safe but for us it is for peace of mind and convenience so we paid the 42 euros for 2 weeks {a lot of money!}

The hotel is situate just around the corner from the main street in Skala so very convenient yet very quiet at night.

Breakfasts are buffet style downstairs in the small dining room. Food is all cold mainly continental style and consisted of breads, cereals, pastries, fruit, yoghurt, meats, cheeses etc and also fruit juices, teas and coffee. Various hot dishes can be purchased at extra cost but we found the general buffet to be more than adequate.

The hotel does have seating I the garden area and also in the small reception area.

Could not fault the lovely staff and service at this hotel and would not hesitate to stay there again if we return to Skala. For a2 star hotel in Greece this has everything needed for a comfortable holiday.

Would just mention for Jet2 customers who haven't stayed here before that the coach drops you off at the top of the main street and you have to walk right to the bottom of the side road for the hotel. It is not obvious when you get off the coach where exactly the hotel is, but that is the fault of Jet2, not the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

A great little find for our 3 weeks of honeymoon. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, and very friendly informative staff.
A quiet part of Skala and only 3 minutes walk to the centre. It felt like we were part of true Skala village rather than a resort.
A very easy going sort of place.
I am sure we will be back again to celebrate an anniversary.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This was our first stay at the Starlight and it will not be our last as we have booked again for next year. It is a little bit away from the town center (5 mins walk) but all the better for that with no street noise at all.The manager ,Poppy is the star in starlight with a wicked sense of humor and is always there to see to your needs.She is a big part of us going back.

Room Tip: Most rooms have good views except for the ones at the back which look on to local houses.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple