“Friendly and Accommodating ”
Review of Sirocco

Sirocco
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Skala
Price range: US$3 - US$23
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We visited here on our first night in Skala. My husband ordered the Mexican Chicken and I opted for Kefalonian Pie. Staff were really friendly and served me a smaller portion as I was not really hungry (they charged accordingly also). For dessert we had Death by Chocolate and ice cream. The food was really well cooked, service was good with staff being friendly! Prices were reasonable. Visited twice during our two week stay so would recommend.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Ate here three times over a two week stay in August.
Every time managed to get a table. Yes it’s a busy place at the height of the season but it has a lovely atmosphere. The staff are very welcoming.
The menu has a wide choice from octopus to pizza! We had lovely food every time at a good price and was very tasty. Good choice of wine too. Would recommend.

1  Thank kacca
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed in Skala for 2wks & this place became our favorite place for evening dinner.
The place is owned (I think) & managed by Andreas who is a full of life character who also knows his food & drink well.
To be fair ALL the staff are good, never had anything but help & good service from any of them.
Its sad I know but I have for many years on our holidays to Greece & the Greek Islands been in search of the "BEST" lamb kleftiko in the whole of Greece. I thought 3yrs ago that I had found it in Zakynthos Town on Zante... how wrong I was.
The kleftiko here is simply stunning cooked in the old way on papas paper not foil.
Drinks are also good & reasonably priced, we were wanting a bottle of dry white wine & fancied a particular bottle but Andreas recommended a different one that was 7 euros cheaper it was delicious.
Nice ambiance to the place and comfortable ....enjoy

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent place for a good meal. Good prices and great food and a really good atmosphere. The owner and staff very friendly. Overall a great place for a night out.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Had a very tasty Veg Pizza here, and the Lamb and Potato stew served in parchment.
Probably the best meal of the week.
Their cafe/bar next door for pre-dinner drinks, or coffee or drinks after is outstanding. The lady that looks after the cafe is brilliant, tables cleaned immediately they are vacated, brings you a pot of nuts with your drinks. Lovely atmosphere.