“Every time a winner”

Cuisines: Greek, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We came back to our favourite restaurant in Skala in June and we weren't disappointed . Great meal fo both my wife and 8 year old
We will return , it has great service and great food . What more can you ask for

Write a ReviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed 5 November 2017

The food we had here was utterly fantastic, would really recommend trying anything of the local dishes because they were incredibly flavoursome and filling. The service was exceptional- the man who i think may have been the proprietor was very welcoming and really made time to chat to us which was lovely.

We had the bread and dips to start, with the best pita (I think?) I have ever tasted. To follow we had the Kefalonian meat pie, and did not taste a better one across the duration of our holiday.

Would highly recommend to any visitor to Skala!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was so good that we visited twice during our two week stay. On the first visit I ordered chicken souvlaki and my husband opted for salmon with grilled vegetables. For dessert we had chocolate heaven (melted in front of you!) and lemon meringue pie. On our second visit we chose the sea bass and cod. I would thoroughly recommend the food, it was very well cooked and of good quality! Service was attentive and staff were pleasant. This restaurant is slightly more expensive than others in the area but is worth that little extra!

1  Thank Melanie099
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Had dinner here on two nights (our first night and last nights in the resort. Excellent meals, good value and friendly staff. Also stopped here for coffee and a cake in the afternoon on a dull day and that was equally good. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Excellent Greek taverna, always busy, very friendly serving staff. The food is all Greek, no fry-ups or fish and chips to be found, which is always a good sign to me!
Over the course of our week in Skala we went 3 times and I can wholly recommend the homemade baklava for desert, amazing!

1  Thank mattknight86