We really enjoyed our week in Tenerife. Yes, the rooms are basic (it is only 3 star) but the bed was comfortable and we could make a decent cuppa. I have seen many reviews about the food... Well I am a fussy eater but I can honestly say I ate far too much at every mealtime. Every day was totally different (apart from chips) We upgraded to all inclusive after booking half board and it was worth every penny. Short walk to beach and shops. Lots of hills but I managed even with bad hips. If you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel for a quiet holiday in the sun you can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southeast of the island of Tenerife, in the Callao Salvaje residential area, the Blue Sea Apartamentos Callao Garden complex offers a mixture of nature, a holiday atmosphere and all important relaxation. At the main restaurant our visitors can enjoy a daily changing buffet featuring local cuisine depending on the season. The restaurant is located around our three main central swimming pools. We also have another pool with a solarium, separate from the common areas of the complex, for guests who prefer to enjoy the sun in a more private setting. The apartments are fully equipped with all kinds of kitchenware for those who want to take culinary matters into their own hands. A deposit of 60€ will have to be paid on arrival, and will be returned on departure. The complex is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility(PRM). Pets up to 6 kg are allowed. A deposit of €30 will be charged on arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Sea Callao Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime Callao Garden Hotel Callao Salvaje
- Vime Callao Garden Salvaje
- Callao Garden Tenerife