Hotel Grand Callao(Callao Salvaje)
US$104
US$99
  • Pool
Callao Mar(Callao Salvaje)(Great Value!)
US$86
Atlantic Holiday Hotel(Callao Salvaje)
US$101
US$98
Albatros Apartments(Callao Salvaje)
US$92
Ona Sueno Azul(Callao Salvaje)
US$230
galahotels.com
Tropical Park(Callao Salvaje)
TripAdvisor
1,154 results
All reviewsstayed all inclusivemini discodown the roadwalking difficultieshalf boardenjoyed our holidaylarge balconyquiet areagreat holidayla gomeraangelbarmanarcherynationalitiestoastersunshine
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We love this part of the island and have stayed here many times over the last few years usually on a self catering basis unfortunately we struggled to find accommodation for last week and having stayed in 3* all inclusive hotels in other parts of the island and having always found them excellent value for money we opted for this hotel but it was poor. Our room was very, very dated the bath was rusty, the kitchen surfaces were covered in ants and tiny white spiders, we had to leave the bathroom light on as on the second night I got up to go to the toilet and ended up chasing a cockroach around, the food was appalling and I'm not a picky eater but after the first day we stopped eating in the restaurant- it's more like a canteen - and ate out all the time. I asked for a ground floor apartment and got one with a fabulous sea view which was a one of the two positives from our weeks stay in this hotel the other being watching the Zumba Aqua Fit the girl made it so much fun for everyone taking part and the spectator's .I hate to give such a negative review but I really can't understand how anyone can give this place a rating of 4 or 5.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor apatrtment with a sea view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank suggy123
BLS H, Customer Reviews Manager at Blue Sea Callao Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear suggy123
We are so sorry to see that your satisfaction has not been high and that you appear to have suffered some discomfort while staying with us at Hotel Blue Sea Callao Garden. We apologise for not meeting your expectations and read all of your suggestions with great care.
We will look into the insect infestation in your room. Luckily, this is not a usual occurance and we will fix it immediately. We very much appreciate you positive comments about our excellent location, the great service you received from our wonderful staff and the high value for money that we offer. It's a pity that this was not enough to make your stay a successful one. We send you a cordial greeting.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

The furniture in the room is from 70s. The couch and the recliners are dirty and broken. The kitchen looks very old and some of the utensils and classes were missing. We had only one wine class, though the apartment was for four persons. We also had only 2 balcony chairs.The room smells like someone has been smoking there recently. There was hardly any warm water running from the shower. The only thing that worked was cleaning. Furthermore some guests were very noisy when returning from their parties at early morning hours. Some of the receptionist didn't speak very much English and make false promises.

Room Tip: Rooms near the street have less noise
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Markku V
BLS H, Customer Reviews Manager at Blue Sea Callao Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hello Markku V
We are sorry to see that you consider our accommodation to be the 'worst hotel ever'. It's clear to see that we have not met your expectations and apologise for this.
Indeed the hotel is not ultra modern but overall we offer good value for money and are appreciated by guests who want a relaxing holiday without affecting their budget. We regret that this was not enough for you and that you have valued us negatively overall.
We appreciate your positive comments, especially about the cleanliness and the efforts of our team to satisfy our guests.
To finish, we want to thank you for being our client, despite seeing that unfortunately your satisfaction has not been high.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I booked family all inclusive holiday for my 6 children husband and myself , don't know where to start the day we arrived, went to room to find we didn't have any tea coffee f facilities, The room had a broken kitchen side , broken plug socket, has cockroaches in the bath room and the light shades,, absolutely nothing for my children to do we couldn't even play in the football courts unless I payed , they has bike s to hire but not for children , mini disco at night because they didn't have loads if children the entertainer didn't do anything with them ,I had to complain,, The good was disgusting , we had to eat out because I couldnt have my children living of chips,, people are rude , no snack bars around for ice cream drinks etc, we even had to pay for tv £1 a hour , only channel in English was the sky news I have to say this was the worst holiday ever for me and my family ,, oh my 8 year old son cut his toe in the pool due to the tiles coming away at the bottom

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Katrina M
BLS H, Customer Reviews Manager at Blue Sea Callao Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hi Katrina M
It pains us to see that we have not met your expectations and that your family has not found our hotel as we would like them to. The apartments are not intended to be luxurious but to provide a simple yet comfortable base in a good location, from where families can enjoy a pleasant holiday without hurting their budget. We are sad to see this has not been so in your case and we have to apologise for this. We will read all of your comments carefully with the aim of greatly improving the points mentioned.
We say goodbye by sending you a greeting and thanking you for visiting us.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend first got to the hotel at 12:45 in the day and got told we cannot go to our room until 16:00 but can enjoy the all inclusive and bar in the meantime which is fine with the exception of carrying suitcases around for 3 hours in the heat, we get a room and the whole room is smelling damp and I don't mean a little problem I mean like there is a huge problem the wardrobes stunk so bad of damp we couldn't use them stained the smell of our clothes, the all inclusive wasn't to bad for the first 2-3 days could deal with it but became to much and made us both very poorly for the duration, the ice cubes in the bar you could actually see brown bits inside it which obviously melt into your drink, WORST possible part after 4 days my toothbrush had definitely been tampered with by the cleaner as it was brand new and purchased over there and a few days later the brush had become over powering with the strongest possible smell off what could only be sewer or garbage where the cleaner has 100% used my toothbrush to either clean the toilet or there own butt, I have straight clean white teeth and not at all possible to create such horrific smell I was mortified and to stop myself from smashing the whole hotel up to complain to Spanish receptionists who can't speak one word of English except for hello I just left as wasn't prepared to stay in jail, avoid at all costs this isn't exaggeration waste your money if you don't believe me

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harry C

Dear Harry C
We are very sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfactory and we apologise for this but we do not accept that your toothbrush has been used in the way you accuse us of. We are saddened to see that your review does not actually offer any helpful information for us to improve upon. Without being luxurious our hotel offers high value for money and is perfectly suited for families or couples who want to enjoy a stay on our island without hurting their budget. We recognise that we are not perfect but we do try to provide a good level of service to our guests. In your case this has not been satisfactory and so we say goodbye with a greeting and our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms need updating massively, rust around the taps and plug, ants all over the rooms, very dated with cracks everywhere!! Food is absolutely disgusting - ugly at best. Ate out most days, all inclusive drinks are a waste of time too. Come served in little thin plastic beakers.
The pool areas are ok, sun beds have seen better days, the restaurant is small and ugly. No air conditioning in room, the cupboards smell and they all slam shut. Whole place needs shutting for 6 months/year and needs a whole refurb. It has the potential to be a lovely place to stay! Having lived in Callao myself I knew what I was getting for a cheap break away mid November but wow I thought it may be up to human standards!! I guess they say you get what you pay for. Very dated and food is AWFUL!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hello claireroberts176
We apologise if the Hotel Blue Sea Callao Garden has not met your satisfaction. It seems that there have been a few aspects that you have not appreciated and we will do our best to work together as a team to improve these. Although our hotel is not brand new, overall the facilities comply perfectly with the category of 3 stars and our great location and low price means that most of our customers regard us as giving high value for their money. We are very sorry to see that this has not been enough to satisfy you. We say goodbye and wish you all the best.