THB Los Molinos
Royal Plaza Hotel(Ibiza Town)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$210
  • Pool
Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul(Ibiza Town)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$234
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

US$197
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

One Ibiza Suites(Ibiza Town)
US$366
US$525
US$468
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
OD Ocean Drive(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$385
Priceline
US$221
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

US$295
  • Breakfast included
Sir Joan Hotel(Ibiza Town)
US$665
  • Pool
Ibiza Gran Hotel(Ibiza Town)
US$749
US$718
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool areasea viewold townstreet viewbreakfast buffet was excellentoff seasonfifth floorthe pool bar staffminute walkshort cutenjoyable staylovely hotelmini barsingle roomlarge poolhalf boardshort break
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Just checking in on this one again, We return year on year and the place is always exceptional.
Great staff,super chilled spot by the water.
Don't go changing guys,you have it spot on with this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunnijim
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I spent 4 nights in a double-room with sea view located on the 5th and last floor. With about 15°C in mid-March and plenty of sunshine, I have been quite lucky with the weather, which made my stay at THB Los Molinos even more enjoyable.

The location is very good, about 15 minutes’ drive from the airport and walking distance from Eivissa’s old town, Dalt Villa. This is a large hotel, but it was pretty quiet due to the season.

If you have your own car, it is possible to park in the nearby streets, but it is not free (except on Sundays) and parking is limited to 2 hours. Another option is to use the hotel underground parking for a fee (I believe 10 euros per day).

My room had been visibly renovated not too long ago. It was modernly furnished and very comfortable. I expected to get a double bed but in fact there was two single beds side-by-side.

The Wi-Fi is free and worked well.

The breakfast was great with fresh orange juice and plenty of cold and hot options. I was on half board, and I have been quite impressed by the quality of the dinner. Beverages were not included, which is ok, but I would have liked to get a price list for all drinks, not just for wines.

Service was consistently excellent. There are just a couple of things that could have been better. First, the temperature in the jacuzzi and the hot pool was too cold for me. And second, the daily housekeeping could be more thorough, especially in the bathroom.

In spite of two minor issues, this hotel is a great choice when staying in Ibiza.

Room Tip: A room on the 5th floor with sea view is the best choice
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Otherguru
Reviewed 17 March 2018

The hotel stands at the beach, the view is beautiful. The breakfast is very good both in quality and in variety. The hotel restaurant has very delicious and special offer. The room size is OK, the bathroom was comfortable. It has a little wellness, when we were there he weather was rather windy. The wellness was good to relax, sauna and have jakuzzi for a short time. We enjoyed it really. The staff is nice and helpful. It was very easy to rent a car, it parked in the hotel garage, so we did not have to go anywhere to pick it up. Good price-value!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Fine hotel. Choose a room at the sea side, they have balconies with sun and great views. Rooms at the street side are noisy. You need transportation to go anywhere. Nearest busstop is about 15 minutes walk. We were not very lucky with the weather, strong cold wind, some rain, some sun

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank AmsterdamPeter
THBHOTELS, Gerente at THB Los Molinos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Peter,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your opinion about your stay at THB Los Molinos on Tripadvisor.
As you say, we offer wonderful sea view rooms where you can enjoy a fantastic sunset or a glass of wine from the balcony.
The hotel is near the old town (only 10 minutes by foot), but as you say if you go around the island, there is a bus stop near the hotel.

We hope to see you again.

Best regards from the entire team at THB Los Molinos.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Receptionists were all welcoming, whatever time of the day and whatever the question or task being asked of them. Reception area is welcoming, clean, tidy and functional. Bar in same area had some amazing views of the sea and the town, and the staff behind it were friendly.

One downside with the location is there is no parking in the area. The hotel cash-in on this by charging ten euros a day to park in their garage – this was more than I paid to hire the car!

I had booked a half-board single room, street view which is what I got. The street view isn’t the best but it was what I paid for and being on a business trip I didn't expect to be in the room much. Room was lovely; big enough for one and with a double bed, a functioning TV, desk with chair, mini-bar, comfortable chair, surprisingly free safe and a large wardrobe. The bathroom was also large with a walk-in shower, big basin and all other required bits but didn’t have a bath. Everything in the room was clean, fresh and well cared for. I had no noise pollution from the corridor or the street. No free bottled water in the room like in other Ibiza hotels.

The evening restaurant was a let down with a limited menu and not very nice food. No drink (even water) included with the half-board option which I thought unusual for a hotel in Ibiza. The steak I ordered one evening to be cooked very well done came out bleeding and completely put me off.

The breakfast restaurant was a complete contrast of the evening restaurant. Coffee, tea, juices included in the half-board. Lots of choice from full cooked breakfast to more continental options and all self serve buffet so I could mix and match.

WiFi was free and worked well everywhere I went inside the hotel.

I would certainly use this hotel again but as B&B option, then visit the town for evening meal.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
THBLOSMOLINOS, Gerente at THB Los Molinos, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear FrequentTraveller967,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to write and share your review and for recommending our Hotel.

We truly appreciate your kind comment about our hotel, thanks for highlighting our buffet breakfast so complete, our premises and the comfort of our rooms.

We do apologize regarding the evening meal, we will give your feedback to our cooker to avoid misunderstood.

We look forward seeing you again soon.

Do not hesitate to contact us directly to get the best deal for your next stay in Ibiza.

Sincerely yours,

All the THB Los Molinos staff.