Pondok Santi Estate(Gili Trawangan)
US$204
Wilson's Retreat(Gili Trawangan)
US$122
US$110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Manta Dive Gili Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$41
  • Pool
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$84
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
US$281
Samba Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$72
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$125
US$87
Priceline
US$55
US$50
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
US$103
HotelQuickly
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Do not be fooled by this hotel , rooms consists of no hot water pressure , rats , mosquito's , cocroachs , piss stained sheets , non friendly staff , very very dirty disgusting room , spa had algae growing and filter was totally blocked . Stay away

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Disappointed that is the word for this hotel stay, this hotel spoil my day in Gili trawangan.

- Hotel staff is very unfriendly and not bother about customer at all
- At all time NO Manager, Receptionist, or anyone at front desk for assistance.
- AIR CONDITIONING is not cold and not clean and service for year now i guess, even without blanket we were suffocating without air inside the room.
- So call jacuzzi in the room, Not clean, Salt watered, water pum not working
- Main hall sofa never clean for years, with maximum dust all over the sofa.
- Water pressure in bathroom extremely slow
- Washing bashing with water clog problem
- Overall cleanliness is worst then budget hotel.
- Bed spring got noise when ever u turn
- Windows broken
- walk path light is close during night making you almost impossible walk to the room.

Here goes my story at this hotel.

On 12 April 2.00pm i & my friend have checked in to this hotel in two separate bedroom after viewing the amazing big size room with private jacuzzi. We were in the room for 10 minute and got out for lunch and back at 4.30pm and found the aircond wasn't cold and requested room service to check and we walked out from the room for some outdoor activity. By 7:00pm when we got back to the room the room wasnt cold, and we called again the room service and requested to properly check the aircond. He inform will call the engineer to check the aircond and ask us to have our dinner first. We were having our dinner in hotel restaurant, about 745pm the room service guy return and inform us engineer have check and the aircond is repair and serviced. at 8pm i went back into the room found the same result and no coolness and again i reported the issue and room service inform will call the engineer to repair again. About 845pm the room service came and inform now is fully service and requested me to check. I went back to the room and found same result and at this time i got angry and requested them for two fans. As the room services guys acting like the aircond was cool enough and nothing was wrong where by i was standing in the room and sweating. Then i went off and having some drink with my friend until 12:00am. When i got back to room at 12.30am i saw two fan with extreme dust was place in my room. With much disappointment and no time to waste, i have wash the fan and aircond filter by myself and got onto my bed. About 20 minute later my friend running to my room complaining about the same problem saying aircond is not cold. At this point we both angry and decided to check out from the hotel, and we requested how much should we pay for the half day stay, they request to pay half of the total amount which i feel is unfair as the hotel service is poor and they cant find another room for us as replacement. Then we went out finding for room at 1.30am but found nothing and we came back to the hotel room to stay that night. Second day during our check out we requested them discount as the aircond was not working and so many other problem and the reply we get from the staff HASRUL who was doing all the checking on previous night is " You guys got money so no need to get discount" please pay the full amount. When we requested to talk with his manager, he replied his at home not in office now ( This hotel manager never come to hotel at all i guess). With no word to say, we paid full amount and walked out of the hotel with very very very very bad experience. This is my worst hotel stay ever in my life even budget hotel in some poor country have better room and service. This hotel should be rated worst hotel in gili trawangan.

Room Tip: -only 5 room in this hotel so i suggest don't ever risk your money and time to take up this scre..

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Large comfortable private villas, private hot tub, sitting area, and fully stocked minibar. Conveniently located in the middle of the island close to bars and dive centers. Private bar and beachfront restaurant, excellent food, and a very friendly staff, I would highly recommend this resort to my friends and family, and especially first time travelers to Gili T!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Don't let the music fool you! We walked past and thought it looked like a cool place to have a quick bite, drinks and chill as we had just got to Gili and were starving!! Our drinks took about 20 minutes to make and our food, almost an HOUR! And they were not busy AT ALL! And we paid 1000000 rupiah for a basic disappointing tasteless lunch. The pizzas were just a garlic base with toppings (the margarita had no tomato at all on it?!?)
Later that night our friends ended up there so we were reluctant to go back but we thought we'd give them another chance..
They charged my boyfriend 10000 rupiah for 1 drink (vodka and coke) and when he asked why it was that much they said 'we put 3 shots in it' and when he explained he only wanted one shot they directed him over to the owner who was sitting at the bar. The owner threatened to 'bash' my boyfriend if he didn't get out! (!?!?) and then proceeded to have security escort him out!! My boyfriend was not being aggressive in any way and was treated so poorly, all over a drink that they had tried to overcharge him!! So not only was he kicked out, they kept his money and took his drink!! The owner is pathetic excuse for a human and unbelievably rude!
Like I said WORST PLACE ON GILI!! What a joke!
I wish I could give them -5 stars.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jackie H
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this hotel. The rooms are so big and with a nice, open design and outdoor jacuzzi but are extremely run down. There is actually potential to be great due to the location and due to the size of rooms but it's just not being maintained. I recently returned to the island and walked past it, noticing the whole place looking more like an abandoned dump than ever. During our stay, the room was dusty and dirty with mice droppings around. It definitely was not a nice place to spend valuable holiday time. Just go somewhere else. The island offers many other great, well maintained accommodation options!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple