Manta Dive Gili Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$60
  • Pool
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Les Villas Ottalia(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$68
Hotels.com
US$77
US$68
  • Breakfast included
The Beach House Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
US$144
US$115
Cancelon
  • Pool
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$53
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Pondok Santi Estate(Gili Trawangan)
US$207
US$199
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

Ko-Ko-Mo Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$285
US$262
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbanana pancakesthe main stripgili tamazing staffbeautiful poolfantastic stayair conthe hotel staffstayed here for nightsaccommodationislandcomfortboatprivacy
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful place to stay. Only a 2 min walk from the Main Street and beach. The owner Mark and manager Reza were fantastic, they insure you are fully informed of good places to eat and activities to do while staying at Gili T.
The room it's self was huge (biggest we have stayed in so far). The upkeep of the room was maintained throughout our stay, it was quiet too which was a bonus. Beautiful pool area, which we enjoyed eating breakfast beside. Breakfast is simple (either eggs, pancakes or granola), but definitely all that you would need, also served with fresh fruit and coffee. I would recommend the banana pancakes. Only thing we would recommend is the room walls could do minor upkeep. Otherwise great. Would definitely come back here when we visit again

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017

After visiting Gili Trawangan for more than 8 years, I'm pleased to say that I have finally found a dig that ticks all the boxes. Location-wise, Aaliku is sits snugly just a 3-minute walk from the beach, which means that you get privacy and peace. The stroll to the property is a breeze, with the street brightly lit and lined with hip businesses. But in my honest opinion, it is the service provided that won us over. Unlike many establishments on the island, the staff here speak flawless english and truly take ownership of the place. They, plus the lovely owner Mark, went out of the way to ensure we had a comfortable stay. It was a joy chatting with them, and they gave me plenty of useful tips. I also noticed that they gave each and every guest 100 per cent of their attention. You feel completely secure and well-looked after here, regardless of the time. Comfort-wise, we could not have been more pleased, with an air-conditioning unit that was so silent, I dozed off despite being a chronic insomniac. I suspect that may have to do with the firm, quality mattresses and fool-proof sound insulation. Nary could I hear a chicken crowing outside – I slept like a baby! I also loved the eclectic decor; boldly hued paintings and warm wood accents. I would highly recommend Aaliku Bungalows to any friends coming to Trawangan. For a small outfit, you will feel like you are in a 5-star hotel. Will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Reza and his team are just perfect!!
Staff was very friendly, room super clean and well organized.
Breakfast was huge and very good. Pool was always nice and tidy.
Reza showed us around very nicely and explained us evertyhing we needed to know about the islan, which by the way, is perfect!
Plus, we needed his assistance with some extraordinary issues and he was more than helpful, life saver! No words for you mate!
Never looking for accommodation in Gili again.
Thanks everyone!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The most amazing staff! Reza was so helpful, giving great recommendations for restaurants when we checked in. I definitely recommend taking his advice of where to go, he knows what he is talking about! Great breakfast, beautiful pool, and comfortable rooms.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Cozy and charming place hosted by wonderful Reza. Central location to restaurants, night life and 3 min walk to the beach. Reza and his crew constantly clean and maintain the property. Tasty options for breakfast (eggs your choice, muesli or delicious chocolate banana pancake!) with coffee or tea. Reza is also very helpful in sharing his knowledge of local gems. An oasis situated in the heart of the island. Would definitely come back!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple