Sunset Palms Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$162
  • Breakfast included
Gili Eco Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
US$164
US$147
  • Pool
Kelapa Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$141
US$114
  • Breakfast included
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$110
US$98
Wilson's Retreat(Gili Trawangan)
US$151
US$131
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
US$172
US$60
US$54
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$45
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

All reviewsbanana pancakesbamboo furniturestayed for nightskadeindonesia
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Dian is a great host and has always a good advice where to go and what to do. Gili T is already great, but with the help of Dian and his tips, the stay was perfect. The homestay has nice and clean rooms and a nice garten for a good price. Also, they prepare the best pancakes of the island. It was a great time and if I ever come back to Gili T, I will stay at Rumah Kundun again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Andy F
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

The home stay is situated a little bit away from the main road of the island, with all it's bars and clubs, and therefore guarantees peace and silence.

The rooms are very spacious and clean, and have a veranda, on which a good breakfast is served until 12:00. Even seconds are often offered.

The staff is very nice and helpful and one quickly feels as an extension of the family.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in August and had a really good time. The owner is really friendly and the room is tidy and in a great location only 5 minutes walk from the restaurants and bars but just far away that you can't be disturbed. Hopefully we will return again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrius Z
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We had only planned on staying a few nights at Rumah Kundun but ended up staying nine. Kade was a wonderful host and gave special attention to both of my young girls. The rooms are a good size and clean and comfortable. We found this guesthouse to be a great value on the Gili's during high season and we enjoyed the area it was located in. One day the fan broke in our room and Kade immediately moved us to an AC room and had it fixed by the next day, she then let us chose which room we preferred and did not charge us extra for the AC. We wouldn't hesitate to return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Brandie L
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I arrived at the Rumah Kundun after traveling to Indonesia from the United States, by myself, and never having been to Indonesia. Before I left, I made a reservation and wasn't sure what to expect. I arrived in Gili Trawangan in the morning and was only planning on staying one night. I arrived to find Dian personally coming up to me, shaking my hand, and welcoming me to the property. I ended up staying 5 more nights!!! The Rumah Kundun offers great value, an awesome host in Dian, and true Indonesian fare a walking distance away. Every morning I got up, breakfast was made for me with a fresh cup of coffee (awesome banana pancakes!). I can't thank Dian enough for an awesome stay! Needless to say, I didn't want to leave. Thanks Dian and I will be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo