Hotel Vila Ombak(Gili Trawangan)
US$164
Kelapa Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$137
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ombak Sunset(Gili Trawangan)
US$172
  • Breakfast included
The Trawangan Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$110
US$98
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Jambuluwuk Oceano Resort(Gili Trawangan)
US$45
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Gili Eco Villas(Gili Trawangan)
US$211
US$202
  • Breakfast included
Gili Palms Resort(Gili Trawangan)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$65
Hotels.com
US$135
US$75
US$55
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbanana pancakesbamboo furniturestayed for nightskadeindonesia
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here for about a week. First we booked 4 nights but Awi made us feel as at home so we stayed 3 more nights. The rooms are big, good AC, nice beds, OK bathroom, huge balcony. We even had our own private bookshelf. But really, the best part was Awi, such a great guy, we really made a friend for life! He even brought us a gift one day.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jacob S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place at Kade and Dians!!!
The rooms are big and the family that ones it is wonderful, the best stay I have ever had. Close to the harbour and restaurants. It's the paradise on earth, you have to go there!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I have been to Gili Trawangan just for 2 days with my friend and so as we just need to sleep there for 1 night we decided to book in something near from the East of the island (where most of the activity are).

Rumah Kundun is around 3 minutes from the "center" by bike and around 5 minutes by walk.
We have been really well welcomed and the hosts are really attentive, helpfull and kind.

The room was clean, convenient and spacious.
The breakfast also was really nice, I took a pancake, some fruits and a coffee.

Thank you to our hosts for this perfect short welcome.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Stayed in this hotel June 2016. Comfortable and pleasant hotel. Staff is very friendly. This is a brilliant place to stay if you want to explore the island. Great location and walking distance to the harbour. The rooms are huge and cosy. Great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank OlegButenko1974
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I Stayed 2 years ago, and I enjoyed so much my stay in this homestay! Khade is amazing! Lovely room, great people, amazing stay ! I really want to go back as soon as possible! Do you have some avabilities soon? :)

Graziella