All reviewsbanana pancakesbamboo furniturestayed for nightskadeindonesia
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

As soon as we arrived we felt at peace. Kade greeted us with this calming nature which instantly makes Ur stay more comfortable. The rooms are spacious and basic with bamboo furniture which added a nice touch to the tropical feel. The room was clean and had 2 fans which worked too well we had to turn them off most nights. Bed and pillows were very comfy which is a big plus when travelling Indonesia. It's clear to see this family takes pride in their place, every day there was something new being painted whether it be a chair or a door. We came out one morning and our brown bamboo chairs were now a fresh colour of white. What I must add, which separates this place from anywhere else is the hospitality we received here. My partner wasn't well the last day so we ask to extend our stay one more night however kade already had a booking for our room. Kade then continued to help us find accommodation and took us to places in the surrounding area to help us get a good price and ensure my partner was ok. She also arranged for 2 young boys to help us with our bags as my partner wasn't fit to carry anything. She also gave us her whatsapp incase we needed any help.
Outstanding hospitality and I thank u for your kindness.
We would love to return again and would recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We were staying at this place for two nights over the new years and the place was cozy and run by a family who seemed like a very nice people. However, on the new years eve night an upsetting thing happened: a man from the staff (who we had been talking with earlier and he seemed like a really kind person) tried to harass me by kissing and touching after telling him multiple times not to.
The day after we called back to the hotel to let them know what had happened and that we're really upset about it, then the woman manager said at first that she didn't believe us, that we're liars and then suddenly that he was a muslim and drinking alcohol for the first time like that would be an acceptable excuse. Also, the breakfast was late because of "hangover" and they told us that we were bad guests because we left the hotel late, even tough the late breakfast was the reason of delay. They were accusing us with false statements to make the harassment seem okay, and their attitude about the problem and solving it was terrible, so in the end the stay ended up being a nightmare.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here for about a week. First we booked 4 nights but Awi made us feel as at home so we stayed 3 more nights. The rooms are big, good AC, nice beds, OK bathroom, huge balcony. We even had our own private bookshelf. But really, the best part was Awi, such a great guy, we really made a friend for life! He even brought us a gift one day.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jacob S
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place at Kade and Dians!!!
The rooms are big and the family that ones it is wonderful, the best stay I have ever had. Close to the harbour and restaurants. It's the paradise on earth, you have to go there!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vacationer164213
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I have been to Gili Trawangan just for 2 days with my friend and so as we just need to sleep there for 1 night we decided to book in something near from the East of the island (where most of the activity are).

Rumah Kundun is around 3 minutes from the "center" by bike and around 5 minutes by walk.
We have been really well welcomed and the hosts are really attentive, helpfull and kind.

The room was clean, convenient and spacious.
The breakfast also was really nice, I took a pancake, some fruits and a coffee.

Thank you to our hosts for this perfect short welcome.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends