“Great Night with my husband”

Passion Carribean Bistro & Bar
Ranked #94 of 144 Restaurants in Cabo Rojo
Reviewed 30 July 2017

My husband and I went to PR for work and saw this place nearby. We had a lovely night the food had great presentation and tasted fabulous. Our server was friendly funny and helpful. We will be heading back to PR soon for vacation with our family and will be sure to pay them a visit. Just read they do brunch, maybe we will try that.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We were part of a party of 50 group, we had preordered previously earlier during the week, so our food was ready when we arrived. Excellent, friendly service. I had the Mero (grouper), it was very tasty and well prepared. Recomended...

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

No idea what customer service is! They do not want business! Never coming back again! I asked them if I could order ahead of time, said no... when I arrived I told them I would like to order and take it home ( wait wouldn't be an issue) they said NO! Every person was rude!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Place is nicely decorated! The menu is too big. I did not know what to order. I finally made up my mind and it was mediocre at best! The best part is to see that the owner doesnt know what hes doing . At least when it comes to english. Brunch means when you eat breakfast late and this guy thinks Mofongo is a breakfast item? Anyways Food was a little salty and would not recommend it unless youre looking for more of the same.

The presentation was lame! Actually it was awful. Lots of sauces and garnishes which shows total insecurity from part of the chef! There is better places in cabo rojo. Busquen bien!

Marcelo

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with my family and friends after we saw that Papa pizza( a well known pizza place 1 block away) was so crawled and the line was super long this place is just 1 street a way and we found it in TripAdvisor. The owner was great we where a total of 16 people the staff accommodated us and since we where celebrating a friend birthday they offer us with a small free cake. The food was really great every one enjoy it and we go out super happy and with our bellies full really great restaurants, prices are good. I recommended.