“Brilliant restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Ate here once recently and cannot fault the place. Lovely clean contemporary design and excellent food - the caramelized lamb shanks are great. The lady in charge was lovely, very chatty, looked after us and made excellent recommendations. Free desert and brandy after the meal and less that 40 euros for 3 courses and a litre of wine.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stayed at the Gaia Village Hotel in July but the all-inclusive drinks there were very limited, so we wandered into Tigaki most evenings for a pre-dinner cocktail. We discovered the More Meni Hotel at the beach end of the main street. It looks very smart compared to some of the other establishments and we were only casually dressed but we decided to try it anyway. The bar outside is very nice – white marble and big trees in the courtyard with plenty of seating. The cocktail menu is extensive and has many exotic concoctions that I had not tried elsewhere, along with the standard ones. It was also reasonably priced and comparable to the other cocktail bars in the same road. We went there 3 times in the end, even taking the teenage children who had non-alcoholic cocktails. My favourite cocktail was the Gin and Basil one. A unique taste and not too sweet. My husband went for the frozen Strawberry daiquiri. The barman was very professional and obviously knew his craft. We were even served with complimentary crisps. I was able to pay by card in the hotel foyer. We didn’t eat here so I can’t comment on the restaurant. Would recommend for drinks.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

There was 7 of us and it took a good 20 minutes to get a menu after sitting down and even longer to get served. Once we got our food, we found it strange that they had already put the bill on the table before we finished our meal. On top of us thinking that the food itself wasn't very good - we received a raw potato and dry chicken, everything we ordered was written down twice so a meal that should have cost €54.50, we were charged €109. We asked the waitress to see if it was right and turns out that she knew about it and she knew it wasn't right because she didn't even look at it. Let's just say that we were dissapointed.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

On our visit to Meni, the food was well presented and tasted great. Unfortunately, the service let it down. The waiters were rushed off their feet and it took 45 minutes to order and be served with our meals.

Desserts here are very expensive, and the choice is very limited.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

After a daily trip to Tigakia I found this mordern restaurant. I was very impressed. I ordered a salmon pasta and my girlfriend a ceaser salad for lunch. The food was delicious and the setting was great. Also felt very relaxed and holiday like with the background music.