Despite arriving at the hotel in the early hours and being in an earthquake within 20 minutes of our arrival, we had a lovely stay at the Fili Apartments. The pools, bar and dining areas are all lovely and clean and very well kept. Food and drink prices are in keeping with the rest of the resort. There are 2 pools, both a decent size and they never got too crowded and you could always find a sunbed, there was also a small waterslide for the little ones. Our room (an apartment for 5 on the ground floor) was basic but absolutely fine for everything we needed and very clean with nice views of the gardens. The aircon was also good value. Staff friendly and efficient.
The hotel itself is a long walk out of town and our children would not have been able to manage that every day, however we hired a car via the hotel which was perfect for our needs and meant we could explore some of the Island (Paradise Beach - Lovely, Waterpark - good, Horse Riding - very nice, Kos Town - Great) and all within a 15-30 minute drive. The beach in Tigaki is also lovely and gets wider and less rocky the further you go, with lots of sunbeds (reasonably priced) and watersports on the beach.
All in all a very enjoyable holiday and we will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- relaxing place, big gardens, view to Aegean, friendly staff, family business ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fili Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fili Apartments Tigaki, Kos, Greece
- Fili Apartments Hotel Tigaki