“Great authentic Greek taverna!”
Review of Taverna Mylos

Taverna Mylos
Ranked #19 of 36 Restaurants in Tigaki
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 December 2015

When on a Greek island like Kos, you need to eat what the locals eat, and this is the place. Delicious Greek food, beautifully cooked, at reasonable prices. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Lovely restaurant good service and always busy with nice staff comfortable seating and good food spotless clean .

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Fabulous food and reasonable cost 28 euros for 2 courses and wine for 2 of us. It's quality at it's best.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

ate here a few times on a recent holiday in Kos. Had solefish on one occasion..it was a huge portion, in a very light batter.... came with carrots,green beans, rice, potatoes in good portions !! another evening I had a huge gammon with pineapple and egg...my friend had a steak (half a cow) smothered in onions and mushrooms with the same sides as before... very good value !! the staff were polite and very attentive..and queried if the food was ok as we'd left some!! we were too full to speak !! the usual complimentary shot however was ..I have to say ..disgusting..not even sure what it was....but thats just a minor blemish on a lovely place to eat..x

1  Thank Cynonpuss
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came here for tea the other night and at first it seemed nice. I will say that it is reasonably priced and my boyfriend said his chicken was amazing.

Furthermore, after I had my main (of which I could only manage about half due to being full) the waiter came out and rudely asked what was wrong with my meal. This made me feel uncomfortable and I automatically wanted to leave.

Upon getting our bill, they brought us two shots of which they didn't bother to ask if we wanted them, I don't drink shots so I left mine and my boyfriend stated that they tasted like bleach and only drank his to not look rude.

All in all, I won't be going back during my holiday. I feel this is a shame as I really wanted to try their grills but my experience has made me feel uncomfortable.