“Man vs food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We have walked past this restaurant for 3 nights with intentions to eat, but each night every table was taken until last night. Walking upto the taverna I was hoping to get a table and boy we did.
When we arrived there were a few empty tables and within 10 mins of sitting the place was full to the rafters again with no free tables.
The staff were very helpful and there is a great choice of different dishes on the menu.
I asked our waiter about the mixed grill for 1 persons and he told me pork chop, chicken breast, souvaki and burger.
When our meal came I looked at the plate and thought I'd asked for the 1 person grill. It was huge.
The grill was amazing. The chop was lovely, chicken melted in the mouth and even the burger was full of flavour.
Very tasty.
My partners steak was cooked to perfection, we were both very impressed with the food.
Definitely going to walk past here again before we go home and if a table is free definitely going to jump on it.
Would recommend this place to everyone (especially after we go home so there's a table free for us)....

A TripAdvisor Member
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed at an all inclusive in Tingaki but decided to eat out for my birthday and can honestly say it was the best decision made all holiday
The food here is absolutely fantastic, we were a group of 3 couples and we all ordered separate dishes, every single one was cooked to perfection and thoroughly enjoyed.
The taverna is extremely busy every night so it is advisable to book to guarantee a table and you may wait a while between ordering and receiving your food but I guarantee it is worth the wait.
We even went back for a 2nd visit because we enjoyed it that much!!!
Thanks to the wait staff who work very very hard they look after you extremely well and are very friendly.
BIG BIG thanks to Pavlos you're a star!!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Very good food very reasonable friendly staff good atmosphere in a very convenient place half way up the hill

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Nice taverna clean with good food and friendly staff well worth a visit prices are average I would say

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Ate here once during our stay. Restaurant was very busy which is normally a good sign. Husband didn't enjoy gammon steak, found it lacked flavour and was watery. Came with a strange mixture of egg, carrots and over done green beans. Enjoyed chicken souvlaki moist and tender. Staff friendly but run off their feet. Preferred other restaurants in the town!