“The best place for Coffee and snacks by a mile !”

Palapanis - O'ti Na 'Nai
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Tigaki
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Palapanis bakery in Tigaki has been working since 1993. It is commonly known as Anna's bakery too. From very first beginning, Palapanis bakery has been known for its fresh baked goods and family, inviting atmosphere. In 2013. Anna Palapani, original owner, passed her oven to her son Giannis. Today, we are modern bakery with traditional products.
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We have been visiting Tigaki for over 10 years and always visit Palapanis for a coffee and snack. (and free Wifi) I can only recommend this place they are truly awesome you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This absolutely gorgeous little cafe is a little hidden gem in tigaki. It's so cute, quaint, gorgeous atmosphere and the most lovely staff. We eat here almost every day and got coffees, crepes and waffles! Honestly they are the best I've ever had! We couldn't stay away haha I loved the decor, the seats, the food, EVERYTHING haha best place for dessert in the whole place!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We were on holidays and discovered this fab coffee shop and went everyday and sometimes a couple of times a day.
Sit relax in the rocking settee and watch the world go by with free wifi excellent coffee, cakes and crepes.
The staff here are lovely and a real good relaxed atmosphere can't recommend enough.
See you again when we return to Kos.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Good deserts selection (I've tried greeek one and it was good), coffee is acceptable. They do make waffles, but I didn't tried them. Fruit salat was so-so.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I came here every day for my early morning coffee and many times with my wife and daughter who also loved the pancakes and waffles.

The couple who run the place (who I found out aren’t actually the owners or a couple themselves) do a great job looking after their customers and are really warm and welcoming.

Just be advised that this place isn’t a restaurant in case you’re after a more substantial meal.

1  Thank Buzz78