“Dinner in Jinyu Mantang”
Review of Jinyu Mantang

Jinyu Mantang
Ranked #18 of 40 Dessert in Macau
Reviewed 23 November 2016

This is a relatively well-known Macao local restaurants. When I come to Macau, most of people recommend this restaurant for me. And there are a lot of people queued outside during the meal period everyday. In this restaurant, you can eat rice, pasta, beverage and dessert. The dessert is most famous and its mango and durian series are most delicious. And I love its Chicken cartilage, I think it is most delicious food in the restaurant. Overall, the restaurant is very good and it is worth to eat.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

So many times I go to this restaurant, it is a good place for friend get together. The price is acceptable, and the foods also are delicious. German Pork Knuckle is the recommend food in this restaurant, there are two types for cooking of the pork knuckle, one is boiling and with wasabi; the second one is roasting and with honey. Each type have their own special, I prefer the second one because it is more matching. After the main course, I always order some dessert, I extremely like mango pomelo sago. So don't be hesitate, call out your friend and go together.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Jinyu Mantang is the one of famous dessert shop in Macau, I often listen this name from my friend. In my first time to go here, I was surprise on the view and the price, I can saw the Nam Van Lake and Macau Tower. In addition, the dishes is efficient and enough-quality,there are many taste dishes such as Eisbein, baked Chicken, I was really like the durian dessert, it is kept the taste on the durian rather than use seasoning powder, and the other desserts are mouthwatering, but i do not like the rice in this restaurant, since the quality of rice is not good, and the service quality just so so, i should wait the long time, actually the environment is unsanitary, i was suggest you to try it if you can accept the drawback.

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

House full of gold and jade is a western style restaurant. It is located in the vicinity of the Macao tourism tower, you can choose to go to the tourist tower, and then come over to enjoy dinner. This restaurant is a little more expensive than the others, but it is definitely worth it, because it has a lot of weight, and it's good for the party. I and my high school and college friends often go to the restaurant to eat dinner. His choice of food a lot, pigs, cattle, chicken and seafood are all, if you do not want to eat meat, you can also choose dessert.His business time is 10am to 3am,because of its long time business, my classmates and I will often choose to eat snacks here.If you want to find a restaurant with a large number of flavors and long hours of business,House full of gold and jade will be your best choice.

50字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字字

Reviewed 17 November 2016

“JinYuManTan” means full of jades and gold in Chinese. And I think that both of the appearances and tastes of the food and beverages there are really like jades and gold. Perhaps they can be regarded as a kind of delicacies of common people. The Chinese desserts there are all very delicious, but I want to recommend something tasty else – the flour rolls with XO sauce! Hey guys, let’s try it if you have never ordered this dish. It’s really worth to try!

Besides, the only bad thing there is, too crowded at every moment. As the staffs are getting busy, they begin to lose their temper and keep a long face to customers. Except this point, I actually feel comfortable every time I gather with my friends over there. It’s a good place to have a gathering and share the happy time with friends. Let’s gather in JinYuManTan now!

1  Thank Belinda C

Been to Jinyu Mantang? Share your experiences!