“The Best Ice Cream in Macau ”
Review of LemonCello Gelato

LemonCello Gelato
Ranked #5 of 44 Dessert in Macau
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

The ice cream is just delicious! The best ice cream in Macau. The owners learnt to make it in Italy. The staff are very friendly and will let you taste before you buy. They also change the selection of ice cream daily, so each trip feels like a new adventure!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

I first tried the ice-cream of LemomCello Gelato was in the Macau Food Festival. After I tasted the ice-cream, I thought it is very good. There are many different flavors provided. When I first walk into the shop, I was attracted by the variety of flavor and I took a long time to choice which flavor to order. However, the staffs there are not very good because they seems not want to work, and sometimes they are even playing with their phones. I think it is a good choice for who loves ice-cream!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

This is simply the best ice cream/gelato/frozen dessert one can have, anywhere. I don't know what I've been eating all my life until I found this. They need to open this as a chain in the USA.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

As i noticed in Macau, there are many expensive dessert restaurants but this one is the best that I've had so far. However, when I went inside to order, the lady does not want to show any service and continues to stare at her phone. When I called her, she seems not interested in working. But other than that, all their ice cream is flavorful. But they have bad service though. I hope next time, they could improve and hire people who are energetic enough to serve customers.

2  Thank Michelle Deanne E
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Their signature lemon cello gelato has a unique blend of tangy lemon and just the right amount of sweetness. It's a must!