“One of my favourite dessert in Macau”
Review of Leitaria I Son

Leitaria I Son
Ranked #11 of 36 Dessert in Macau
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This shop is famous with its' milk pudding. The milk pudding is very specially that, you can see there is a layer of wrinkled milk on the surface on the pudding, somehow taste like cheese. And it is not very sweet.

I prefer to eat the hot one, it is much creamy and smooth compare with the cold one.

If you feel that the original flavour is not enough for you, you can the try the one with red bean on the top of the milk pudding as well. The red beans is really match with the milk pudding!

And the other type of milk pudding, the one in ginger flavour is also very delicious! Especially have it in winter time, it will warm your stomach when you are eating!

Apart from dessert, there is also something like pork chop buns and noodle to order, but I do not suggest you to order. Try the mild pudding is enough and it is worth.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

The taste of the food is nice... worth to eat. I highlight recommended the ginger flavor. It like Chinese soy bean custard.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I have been there twice with my daughter. The milk pudding is fantastic, delicious and very tasty. Very different compared with the one served in Hong Kong.

It is a little bit priced MOP 30 but worth it. Try the cold milk pudding. They also served the hot ginger milk pudding but I prefer the normal one. Give it a try!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

This was my favourite dessert in Macau - the milk pudding (warm version) was not too sweet, with a smooth texture and milky taste. The branch that my family and I went to was the one at the Venetian Macao (as it was conveniently located near our hotel). Must try!

1  Thank May C
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I walked around the Senado Square like mad looking for this place only to find it located at a small alley nearby the St. Dominic Church. When you see a low building with orange signage with the word Fortress, make a turn into that alley. You will see the shop's Cow logo on your left side.
For me the hot milk pudding is sweet but the texture is really so smooth and nice to eat. I also ordered the pork bun (in which the meat looks like beef or is it?). When I asked one of the staff for recommendation, she just threw the menu on the table and asked me to read it myself. I had to stopped from rolling my eyes as I calmly told the staff who behaved rudely that I am unable to read Chinese characters. Anyhow only then I was provided with English menu. The serving of the food was quite quick.
I could see many customers walked in to try just the milk pudding. There is also a second floor and the lady who manned the counter was much more friendly.
As a budget traveller, I thought it is quite pricey overall for a dessert - milk pudding at MOP30 while the pork bun is cheaper in comparison at MOP25. But a good try nonetheless on the local food.

Been to Leitaria I Son? Share your experiences!