Not quite what I was expecting from Mandarin Oriental in terms of the decor, some of the rooms could do with a facelift, although the look and feel of the lobby is probably in keeping with other MO's.
The staff however are very good; polite, helpful and kind. Especially in the lounge bar Vasco.
This place has a casino but it's a very small one and you hardly notice it. A welcome escape from some of the other hotels that look as if they could be a bit noisy with people shouting up and down the corridor and leaving their doors wide open as they tend to do in this part of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 18-story waterfront hotel with elegantly decorated interior, situated near the Outer Harbour seawall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Grand Lapa Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lapa, Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Macau Peninsula
- Mandarin Oriental Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Mandarin Oriental