We just returned from a short vacation at the Mandarin Oriental Macau. Although we only stayed one night before returning to HK, we were very happy with the service, elegance and professionalism of the staff at MO.
There was a free shuttle bringing us to the hotel directly from the ferry terminal. Upon entering the lobby, the beautiful decor and elegance of Mandarin Oriental's signature speaks boldly to us. This was my first time at MO's hotel. We have great confidence in this chain of hotel if all of the MO in the world is like this.
The only bad thing was, there are NOT enough taxis in Macau. The taxi stand in front of the hotel was not managed well so that Hotel Guests do indeed get priority (as the sign in the front says). It was a big mess, and a long line up with lots of NON-hotel guests... from Sands' casino.....
The wait in the rain was not pleasant at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 18-story waterfront hotel with elegantly decorated interior, situated near the Outer Harbour seawall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Grand Lapa Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lapa, Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Macau Peninsula
- Mandarin Oriental Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Mandarin Oriental