“Lovely place”

La Cucina
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Rustington
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: La Cucina is the place for everyone to enjoy a warm, relaxed atmosphere with fantastic food to suit you at any time of the day. Made with fresh ingredients and always served with a smile we prepare everything to suit you. Why not enjoy a mouth watering contemporary breakfast, or a rich Italian roasted coffee with a sumptuous slice of one of our homemade cakes.
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely Italian in Rustington, very clean and staff were lovely. We were a big party and they coped very well. We did order our food before we got there and not disappointed. Food was lovely and big. Kids pizzas were adults size and enough to share.
Lovely place and will be returning.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The restaurant itself has a modern interior, which I like; the staff were friendly and attentive and had knowledge of the menu, but unfortunately the food we ordered did no meet our expectations. It was ok, but a bit blunt and not something special considering the prices. And the portion sizes were smaller than anticipated.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Visited again today for lunch . Prompt service . Food excellent. My fifth visit and each with family or friends has always been enjoyable absolutely nothing to moan about. The house wine was lovely too.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Visited for the first time last night.

From the moment we arrived to the time we departed all the staff we dealt with were friendly, attentive and professional without being intrusive and whilst the restaurant was only about a third full it had a really nice atmosphere.

For starters my wife had the Avocado al Gambero and I opted for the Antipasto Misto which I really enjoyed although if I ordered it again I would probably share as the portion size was massive.

For mains we both ordered the Scialatielli ai Frutti di Mare. The presentation of the dish was a visual delight and I am pleased to say the it tasted as good as it looked.

We had a couple of beers, starters, mains and a bottle of wine and the total bill was £67 which in my opinion was very good value for the whole experience. We will certainly be returning in the future.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Our first choice restaurant was full, so thankfully for us we chose to try La Cucina instead, and we certainly didn't regret the decision. Well cooked and delicious main courses arrived very quickly and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their choices. We tried the dessert menu, and again everyone found something very tasty to finish off what was a very good meal.

My only very minor issue was that there is only 1 phone line into the restaurant, so the first attempt at paying with a card had to be abandoned when someone phoned up with a booking enquiry. It wasn't a problem on a quiet Wednesday night as I didn't have to wait too long for the line to become free, but on a busy weekend I would imagine that this could be an issue. Not something you expect in this advanced technological era.