Hotel SB Plaza Europa(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$161
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Porta Fira(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$140
US$129
Official website
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Hotel Madanis Liceo(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$100
  • Room Service
Madanis Apartments(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$179
  • Room Service
Aparthotel Aura Park(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$197
  • Pool
Hotel Fira Congress(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$112
US$102
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

AC Hotel Som(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$92
US$89
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Eurostars Lex(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
US$126
US$109
  • Room Service
Ona Living Barcelona(L'Hospitalet de Llobregat)
Book now, pay at stay
US$218
US$207
Official Site
1,740 results
All reviewsrooftop poolpalm treeswhite roomshaped windowspalmer restaurantvertical gardenopen airmetro stationfleetway travelcity centreafraid of heightslobby bartop flooramazing hotelloved this hoteljunior suitebreakfast buffet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a beautiful hotel! My room was on the 25th floor and I had a wonderful view of the city. I loved the white décor of my room – very art deco. The staff were very accommodating and I the Palmer restaurant was very good. Although I didn’t use the pool, I did sit out on the roof top terrace, which had amazing views. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Ana V, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear chocolatechip34,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel and, of course, for your extremely kind review through TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that you had a positive experience with us, highlighting aspects like the hotel and room design, the accommodating staff, the rooftop pool and the Palmer Restaurant.

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable, so we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Thank you for staying at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Barcelona.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was looking forward to visit this hotel in Barcelona and it was better than I expected !
Unfortunately I had one day to spend in this hotel but I’ll be back for sure !
The staff is lovely, breakfast is great and it has a view which kept me speechless during more than an hour

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Ali O,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel and providing your honest feedback through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear that you had a great and enjoyable stay at our property with us. Thank you for highlighting aspects like the lovely staff, the breakfast at the Palmer Restaurant and our rooftop pool and its views.

Everything we do is aimed at providing an exceptional hotel experience, so I am sure the entire team will be thrilled to read your comments about your recent stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we do hope we get an opportunity to welcome you back to the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Going up with the elevator to your room in the upper stores is breathtaking, as well as the view from the pool terrace, nice and clean rooms, breakfast in the 14th floor is excellent. I can fully recommend this place, if you do not mind to stay away from the Ramblas.

Room Tip: take a room above 14th floor, the higher the better the view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear WFS58,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor in regards to your recent stay at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests regarding the experience in our hotel as we consider these reviews one of the most valuable tools to improve and meet guest’s expectations.

We appreciate the fact that you enjoyed your stay with us, highlighting the hotel rooms, the rooftop and the breakfast at the Palmer Restaurant. Regarding the location, the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel is located in a business district. However, you can arrive to the downtown and tourist places in 15 minutes by subway.

Thank you for staying at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Barcelona.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We were put in this hotel after EasyJet cancelled our flight. It is in the commercial district about 13 euros taxi to the beach. There is a huge mall and metro station opposite. It isn’t in the very very centre of Barcelona but it is a fab hotel and worth the short taxi ride. It is also very close to the airport. The rooftop pool is amazing and the views are incredible. The rooms are stunning and the amenities such as indoor pool and gym are fabulous. We ate the buffet lunch and dinner and the food was great. Good selection. A great hotel and worth staying in if you don’t mind a short taxi/metro ride to the centre, you like having mall shops close, you want to be the airport side of Barcelona and you want to spend time relaxing in the hotel as it has great options for that.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Rebecca A,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel and of course for your kind review through TripAdvisor.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and we are delighted to hear that you had a great and enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for highlighting aspects like our rooftop pool and the views, the rooms and the food received at the Palmer Restaurant. Moreover, we celebrate you liked the location of Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel, due to the easy connection between the hotel and the airport or the city center.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is easy to get to, the route from the airport stops right next door. Once you get there you will be impressed by the front desk staff(at least I was), they were friendly, and informative. The room was unique to say the least. You have to be curious to find out what is going on in the room, I loved it. Once you get a feel for the room go and explore the hotel. The roof pool and bar is great. The entire stay it was very windy(in fact the bar was closed one day due to wind) but the staff made it work. This is a great space to relax, or to get together. The restaurant in the 14th floor was where I had breakfast. There is no lounge for gold and platinum members but a free breakfast in this space is a nice replacement.
I didn't use the gym, I was too busy walking the city, and that was my exercise. I usually review the fitness facility, but I didn't use it is time. I went and looked it, and it appeared to be well equipped, but a tad small.
Many would think that this hotel is too far from the city, I would argue that position. The metro takes you right to Espanya in less than five minutes, which is a access point to entire city. Buy a 48 or 72 hour pass and you can go anywhere at any time. Download the metro map and they produce the best routes from point to point.

I am going back to Barcelona. When I do, I will stay here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Ana V, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Donald G,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel and of course for your extremely kind review through TripAdvisor.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and we are delighted to hear that you had a great and enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for highlighting aspects like our hotel rooms, the rooftop, the hotel design, the Palmer Restaurant and the extremely friendly and helpful staff. Moreover, we celebrate you liked the location of Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel. We are so thankful with your comments about the location. As you said, we have the metro near the hotel and within 5 minutes you can get to Plaza Espanya.

Rest assured, that your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you again for your time and for your kind comments. We are looking forward to seeing you again very soon at our property!