Book now, pay at stay
US$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Aparthotel Attica 21 Valles(Sabadell)(Great Value!)
US$87
Priceline
Hotel Urpi(Sabadell)
US$61
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

TripAdvisor
1900 B&B(Terrassa)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsla molagolf courseswimming poolhigh standardnice staffpeaceful hotelnatural parkgreat golfnice locationspent a weekexcellent foodgreat weekendair conditioningspa areabarcelona centercountry settingnearest town
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I was there for 3 nights. Arrived on Sunday evening. The hotel is 7 kilometers from the closest village, which is not easy accessible if you don't have a car.
The room was nice, but definitely it's boring to stay there. They don't have any ATM and don't wanted to give me some small amount of cash in order to be able to use the vending machine. Honestly speaking I will not come back in this hotel.
The wifi was not with good speed as well.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Ivonne O, Director General at La Mola Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for trusting in Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center La Mola for your stay as well as to reflect and to share impressions of your experience as our guest.

All comments from our guests are very important, as they help us identify possible errors and aspects to be improved, in order to provide the best service.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I spent 3 nights in La Mola. Excellent located near the golf resort&school nearby. Very good for business meetings due to its location (somehow secluded, creates the perfect space) and facilities (we had enough space for all meeting and workshops we had during the 3 days stay). Food is very good, although I would have liked a more varied breakfast (but it's a personal touch). One thing that I did not like is the noise: walls are not well isolated, if you concentrate enough I bet you can distinguish all words spoken in the next room. :) Secondly, the shower space is very small, but I liked the idea of it being separated by the restroom. Overall, a very pleasant experience, also considering the purpose of my trip.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Ivonne O, General Manager at La Mola Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Firstly I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write about us on Tripadvisor.

We really appreciate your words. I'm glad to hear that your stay with us has been pleasant. At Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center La Mola we are all working with the only goal to make our guest stay, the best experience ever.

All comments from our guests are very important, as they help us identify possible aspects to be improved, in order to provide the best service.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in a near future,

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Wanted to try a different hotel and this one is only 17km away from the office.
Hotel looks nicer on the pics, rooms are a bit out dated ;-(
Breakfast is good, bar food is good, resto is soso.
Parking for free, but when there was a party i was send to the golfcourse to park.
I think guests should have first choice, party people for 1 night should be send to the other parking.
then location itself is super nice on good golf course, but it is in the middle of nowhere, you will notice when driving there.
No train/bus/shuttle so only private car or taxi.
For me to the office was a nightmare even at 0700 i was is trafficjam, on any route i took.
so nice place for golf and staying for a few nights, but not for me to go to the office.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We deeply regret that, your experience was not satisfactory as we would it like it.

Just I want to mention that we have a shuttle services Hotel - Barcelona City Center - Hotel twice a day that can be arranged from reception.

kindest regards

Reviewed 4 November 2016

A perfect place to take a real break from the the noise and the traffic. Is quiet close from the downtown around 30min. the view is amazing to the mountain. The meat is very good, is not cheap, but the value is very acceptable.I've been for almost 2 weeks and everything was perfect. Just the rules for the pool are a little bit estrange because you can use it from 4pm to 8pm :S:S

The conference room was very comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a normal room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Erick R
Ivonne O, General Manager at La Mola Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Looking forward to welcoming you back in a near future,

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I concur with the other travellers, this hotel is very hard to find. Get to the stables and keep going straight, and you'll enter the compound. You will probably not notice you're at the Doubletree till you pull up to the door.
Did I mention that as a guest, you are not important ? The problem with large properties is that their business is defined by numbers, not by a pleasing experience. Anyway, we pulled up in the middle of driving rain and waited for someone to come help us - but - as we were not a 100 person group pulling up in a tourbus, that was not to be the case. Luckily we found a spot close by, yanked our suitcase out of the car and made a mad dash for the entrance.
What is amazing is that the receptionists, when we fell into the hotel from the rain, completely drenched and lugging our also wet trolleys, looked at us like we were homeless people looking for a handout. NO one came to help. I made a point of going to the HHonors checkin carpet and checked in.. You know ? Just in case someone called security to throw us out. You wouldn't know what else to do in such a situation.
Simple - when that happened we checked in and got a room facing the mountain (by the way, the views from the balcony are SPECTACULAR - If you get a chance, request one of those, it's worth it !) so we pulled our tired selves up to the room, thinking "yay ! finally we're at a hotel that is worthwhile" - and tried to get a rest in bed...
What a mistake...
As soon as we sat down on the bed it became apparent that the room had some SERIOUS problems in it. (Most are easy to overlook but the unclean bed is just too much). We tried sitting on the desk to do some work - nope, that hadn't been cleaned either.
We went back down to the reception - asked them for help and the woman was nice enough to change our room.
A word of advice.
In this hotel, it is at the fringes of a forest. When you enter a room, check every inch of it (housekeeping won't do it for you, they just do not appear to be motivated enough) - don't make the mistake we did. We got into the room, dropped our stuff and went down for dinner...
Before I go into details about the dinner - I think it's worthwhile emphasizing the need to clarify "every inch" - you see, when we checked the room, we went through the standard stuff - bed (clean) desk (clean) carpets (clean) bathroom (clean) - had we checked the ceiling - we would have seen the dead (and alive) insects on that - but, you're in the Doubletree - you should trust (or not)
Anyway - at dinner they had split the restaurant into two - the first was for the 10,000 member group that was there that weekend - the waiter that shooed us out looked so mad that we had intruded on his territory that we half expected he would come back with a broom to sweep us out with the garbage - in most other hotels, I would expect that they would politely show us to our table - nope, not here...
Apparently, the restaurant (which is huge) is partly self service... And before running through the menu at the speed of light, he took great pains to tell us where we can get our bread... water ... juice....
The food itself was not bad if you choose to avoid the artistic creations (icecream with olive oil and bread) we had the lamb shank and fish - those were mouth wateringly good - gulped down with a cocktail - their cocktails are highly recommended and well made ! Give them a try !
The facilities are reasonably modern - their quality is reasonable BUT they need more of what tends to become an increasingly scarce commodity - CARE. It was rather easy for us to walk out of the door without signing the bill - no one checked on us throughout the dinner...
Anyhow - we finished the dinner and headed back to our room - read above for the nasty surprise awaiting us on the ceiling - but definitely justified by the hotel's pristine location on the fringes of a forest.
Tiny little TV did not really give any interesting entertainment - wifi was iffy at best (hey, that tour group's gotta stream right ?) - we just signed off for the night.
Sunrise was one of the most beautiful you would ever see - just go out on the balcony with your water (there's no coffee or minibar - apparently it's not part of the service) and let the sights take your breath away...
Anyway - breakfast - icky liquidy substance that was supposed to remotely resemble an omlette - insect crawling up pants - and lots of other fun was really encouraging for us to terminate our visit early.
When we checked out, I had a long talk with the receptionist who was not there the first day - a very warm and wonderful woman who apologised red-facedly and sincerely about these incidents - she is the reason I give this stay a 3 star.
Apparently - somebody cares - and I hope that the hotel hires more people like her.
The good / the bad / and the dead insects... I'd go back there for sure but I would be a LOT more careful with the service.

Room Tip: High floor mountain view rooms with balconies - definitely worth the extra cash !
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
We deeply regret that, your experience was not satisfactory, so I would convey my most sincere apologies.

I have passed on your commets to the relevant departments to take the necessary measures.

We would appreciate if you could think of returning to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center La Mola where we will show that your experience is not within our standards.

Ibonne ortiz