See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2016

This hotel creates mixed feelings. The location, service and atmosphere are lovely, staff as well. But the rooms are very small and the quality of the beds should certainly be adapted to modern standards, specifically width of it and quality of the matrasses.
The real rating should be 3.5 on a scale of 5.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vuppies
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

They say that that have wifi available and free of charge but it is impossible to connect, so you will find people sitting in front of the reception and connecting to a neighbouring hotel's wifi. I have chosen this hotel because I needed internet to work and I feel cheated. When I complained they said that this is normal for Corsica. I might have believed that if I just didn't arrive from the remote village inland where they had perfect connection. Other than that, average hotel. Small rooms, not so well cleaned.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I spent with my wife three/four nights in this hotel during our trip in Corsica three years ago.. I cannot remember the reason why I did not leave a review at that time.

The hotel is in a great location if you are looking for a quite and relaxing holiday in the sea side in Corsica. The hotel is just on the shore, you just wake up at morning and go and swim.

I have great memories of the restaurant, both the food (fresh fish!) and the location. If you are lucky (and ask for it) can get a table on the terrace sea front.

Would i recommend it? Absolutely yes for families and couples looking for sea and relax.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2016

turned up last minute and got a great room with a terrace overlooking the beach, sublime. Clean and simple room, staff very friendly, happy days. We were there when the hotel celebrated it's anniversary and it was national music day in France. They set up a bar in the alley under our terrace and played till 3am, it was amazing, we were dancing on the terrace to the fabulous band. What a brilliant experience, the whole village was out.

We preferred Algajola to Calvi or L'isle Rouse as it was less busy and the beach was bigger, great swimming. Fabulous restaurants in the village, highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank skyewanderer
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a hotel in the north western part of Corsica and ended up in Les Archades in Algajola. What lucky choices, both the hotel and the village.
The service was good and the staff very committed. The room was clean with a deck directly to the sea.
Breakfast was typical French but absolutely ok.
This hotel is a clear recommendation.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple