US$73
US$66
US$148
US$92
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$64
Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$32
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

South Milford Hotel(South Milford)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$52
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$167
US$153
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull english breakfastbed and breakfaston arrivalhostsfigosforthleeds
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Very kind and helpful service, the room was clean and we got a good night sleep, the wireless internet worked which was good, we were given our own key so we could get back in late (which we did) and the full english breakfast was cooked while we had toast so it was super hot and fresh. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank will99999
Reviewed 14 November 2013

gSuper fast check-in, nice and clean rooms, good location not far from the train station. You can walk in a relatively short time all attractions of the old town. Absolutely to be recommended, the price-performance ratio!
A great hotel, with the reasonable value for money. We were very comfortable

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank JJ123456789012
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I visited the B & B for a short visit overnight for a family funeral. I was very impressed with the courtesy, consideration and plain excellent service!

The room was large and well fitted, including Wi-fi! The bed was large and very comfortable. I had a full english breakfast and it was excellent and certainly hit the spot....

If I have reason to be in Leeds again, I will certainly revist this delightful B & B !!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 4 December 2012

We found this hotel on trip advisor as they do not have a website, we booked on the last minute as we needed somewhere to stay that night and everywhere else in the Leeds area was booked up. The Myrtle is a lovely B&B - the pics on here do not do it justice. For a very reasonable price we stayed in a nice big room with comfy beds, and got a very nice full English breakfast in the morning. The only downside is there was no en suite - but we can't have everything, and we were right next to the bathroom! Geoff & Sue were lovely people and made us feel really welcome in their home - and even offered to give us a lift a mile down the road where I'd parked my car the night before (we went to a party further down the road). Would definitely stay here again if I was in the Garforth area.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank rachael455
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I booked this B&B without seeing pictures or a website as they haven’t got one, but it was near where I was working and the price was great for me. Upon on arrival I was pleasantly surprised the outside looked very charming and the garden was lovely and maintained. I was greeted by Sue who made me feel really welcome, we got chatting and I mentioned that I was a vegetarian as she wanted to know my requirements for breakfast, she told me she was cooking some vedgie food for her daughter that was coming round later that evening. I popped out to go the co-op and upon my return Sue asked me if I would like to join them for dinner, I was a bit hesitant as I didn’t want to intrude, be she said it was fine as did Geoff here partner so I said I would love too. So there I was eating a lovely home cooked meal, taking to her family drinking a lovely glass of red wine thinking to myself how lovely and homely this was. They are great couple with big hearts and friendly welcomes. While I was there another guest came in and Sue offered straight away to make him a pot of tea while he ate his food in the dining room. The rooms are clean and the house is homely, there is free wifi throughout and even toiletries for use in the communal bathroom. I highly recommend staying here where visiting Leeds or the surround areas, I definitely will . Thanks so much guys!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business