“Romantic dine out”

Lofaki
Ranked #2 of 258 Restaurants in Kos Town
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lofaki Cafe Restaurant Theatre is the perfect place to spend your day relaxing and combine coffee, drinks or food with an extraordinary view.Lofaki cafe restaurant located up to a hill, the most privileged spot in Kos island, just 5 minutes outside Kos town, with an amazing view of the city, of many greek islands and the turkish town of Bodrum.Experience greek or international quality cuisine and admire the dazzling view of the open sea and the surrounding islands. Don't miss the magnificent sunset! Attention please: in any case that you want to come to lofaki and have problem to find a taxi please call us and we will arrange the transport
Reviewed 6 March 2018

When I first visited the place,I was overwhelmed by the wonderful view.Not only the island with it's beautiful harbor but the turkish coastline aswell on your feet!!!
Very friendly service and the quality of food of high standar!
What more to ask?

Zena V.

1  Thank zinanot
Write a ReviewReviews (1,192)

Reviewed 3 March 2018

A place that is a must for people visiting Kos Island. Situated on a cliff overlooking the city with an atmospheric aura, its a should-not-miss choice for all times of day from breakfast to dinner. Breathtaking view of Kos city with surrounding Aegean sea with islets. Decorated cuisine with selected wine list for the connoisseur and at the same time friendly and plain for a relaxing visit at all hours.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I cannot recommend this restaurant enough !! First of all the restaurant is beautifully designed and it is very romantic with magical views of the sea and the sunset. The whole place is surrounded by a beautiful garden which makes it even more romantic. The service is excellent very polite and friendly. There is a very extensive menu and the food was on our table very fast and it was nothing short of totally delicious I can still taste the flavours in m mouth months later. Definitely one of the best restaurants I have ever visited across the world !!

1  Thank Solitary_Trucker
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Just Beautiful!! In August 2017, me and my husband got married at this stunning venue and it did not disappoint. We had 46 Guest of family and friends including children and everyone was just blown away. From start to finish the whole experience was flawless thanks to Vasilis and his team.

The food was delicious and everybody commented on how amazing it was. Being a large party, we had guests that were veggie, lactose intolerance & young children, however the restaurant catered for all our needs and requirements, nothing was too much for them.

Vasilis arranged for a coach to pick all our guests up and drive them to the restaurant. Friends and family have described to me the moment they stepped off the coach as being absolutely blown away by the gorgeous views over the Kos Old Town, the Greek Islands and beyond. Everybody was taking photos & videos and enjoyed a drink in the sunshine basking over the scenery. If you are in Kos for a holiday it is so worth a trip just to experience that moment.  We enjoyed it so much we returned a week after the wedding to watch the sun set with our last remaining guest. We enjoyed more great food & drinks and Vasilis also arranged a cake to be brought out as a surprise for one our friends who had birthday during our holiday.

If you are considering this as a wedding destination, please do not hesitate. My Husband and I had searched through sites on multiple venues, reviews and even went to travel agents. I read through bridal blogs and spoke/witnessed friends that had planned their weddings, and I can honestly say that my experience of planning our wedding was one of the most relaxing, fun and stress-free moments of my life. Vasilis provided us with an extensive list of everything you could require; Hair and make, photographer, cars, menus, flowers, music, entertainment and much more. All with multiple options enabling us to pick exactly what we wanted which suited our requirements and budget. We simply went through the list, picked what we wanted, sent it back, and they arranged the rest.  (My advice, get the fireworks. We kept this a surprise for all our guests and they loved it, it was such a special moment).

The only thing left to say is a massive thank you to the restaurant, Vasilis and all the staff for providing us with the most beautiful day of our lives. I couldn't have imagined it being any more perfect.

Love, Mr & Mrs Wales

4  Thank RebeccaWales2017
Reviewed 19 January 2018

magical location, fast service, I recommend it for a visit to eat, drink.
Υou will surely be happy :)

1  Thank Γιάννης Δ