“DO NOT EAT HERE!!!”
Review of Pizza Con

Pizza Con
Ranked #139 of 259 Restaurants in Kos Town
Cuisines: Street Food
Description: At Pizza Con our philosophy is that of always delivering the best in all we do. Staying true to our convictions we have tastefully combined the old with the new and have brought together various cuisines from around the world to create a unique flavour using 5 types of traditional dough and are the first ever pizza in a cone chain of outlets in Greece.
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

First of all let me start by saying Pizza 'Con' is exactly what to expect when you eat at this place. The pizza I received after 1 hour of waiting arrived ice cold and had some sort of bug crawling about in it. I immediately asked the man on the till for assistance however his response was 'there's nothing I can do about it' I then requested for the manager however I was told he wasn't available. The moral of the story is avoid this place at all costs. I was completely disgusted with what was presented in front of me.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Well over priced for drinks and a very grumpy man on the till go into town if you want better service and cheaper drinks

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered chicken tacos which wasn't a bad price €7 for 3 and a bit of salad, however as I was eating the 2nd taco I realised something was missing so I checked the 3rd taco... yep zero chicken in it I mean no chicken in a chicken taco!! Go figure...

pizzacon, Owner at Pizza Con, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

thanks for your asked....you help us to be better day than day...i think we gave you wrong plate,if you told us that the same time,we could change it...thanks..when you come again to the company....tell us what was wrong...to change it...thank you Vlasis

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Great food and nice athmosphere. Reasonable prices and clean. There is lot of tv s and screens to see sports so it is not quiet place.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

We popped in quickly as we were waiting for a coach pick-up and ordered a few drinks and a Chocolate dessert pizza which was very interesting and very tasty.
The staff were OK, Though we were not sure whether it was self serve as nobody came with a bill so we ended up paying at the till. If it was self service, we were not told but the staff we did see were very pleasant