We had a brilliant holiday here. Beautiful view from our appartment, lovely gardens excellent food. Pefkos is a wonderful place but be warned blisteringly hot! (July).
We arrived very early morning about 6pm. The whole transfers from Thomas Cook were seamless and you feel in good hands. When we got off the coach you could almost feel the envy of fellow passengers! The apartments externally are stunning.
I was glad I had read the reviews as we had allowed the 100 Euros for air con and you do need this!
Appartment sadly a little run down but this didn't spoil things as it was really clean and we had maid service alternate days.
We spent most of our time at the apartments as the food and service was excellent. Yes, I agree with all the reviews about the owners but I think they are shy and very hard working. I also like being left alone!
There are some lovely excursions but don't go through the reps we did not attend their meetings as we knew it was cheaper to book in the town. There was just enough to do for our 12 year old but I was constantly panicking about sunburn!!
Pefkos itself is really nice. The hill, yes the hill is tough but you get used to it and the taxis were on strike so we certainly got fit that week!
The real highlight is the glass bottom boat as in other reviews its a must. Try to be early as it gets book quickly!
When leaving you can pay to stay in the room we chose to leave at 12pm. The courtesy room had showers and we were able to keep our bags in the bar. We had to leave at 2am but the bar stayed open which was great. The coach also turned up on time so very happy with Thomas Cook on that score.
Cannot fault anything really so this holiday is brilliant choice you will not be disappointed. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pefkos Blue (or Dimitris studios,as our visitors used to know us) is a beautiful property set within it's well tended gardens. The spacious apartments are well equipped with everything you may need, and the friendly hosts will ensure that you have a most enjoyable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Pefkos Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dimitris Studios Apartments Pefkos
- Pefkos Blue Greece - Rhodes