Mangga Hotel(Sri Kembangan)
US$24
US$20
Agoda.com
Sun Inns D'mind 1(Sri Kembangan)
US$17
US$14
Priceline
US$26
US$19
Priceline
US$39
Hazzana Boutique Hotel(Sri Kembangan)
TripAdvisor
Izumi Hotel Balakong 1(Sri Kembangan)
TripAdvisor
KK Hotel Equine(Sri Kembangan)
TripAdvisor
Q On Hotel(Sri Kembangan)
TripAdvisor
Sungai Besi H1(Sri Kembangan)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree shuttlekuala lumpurchinese restaurantwater taxikim maluxurious hotelcoffee housegrand salondeluxe roomlobby loungegolf coursemines shopping centreboat ridecarouselstatuesklccmall
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Stayed in Palace of the Golden Horse for past one week. and I was very happy to meet with a Chef of the Coffee House Kitchen that is very polite and courteous and helpful too, when I was having breakfast at the coffee house this morning and wanted to get some chicken at the buffet table counter and discovered that it was empty and wanted to get some chicken. He told his assistant to get some chicken for me and he also got hold of 2 fried eggs for me, I must say a very dedicated customer service effort and personality was cheerful too, Mr. Sukri (Chef at the coffee house) has made my stay over at KL Palace of the Golden Horses a great one, I fully recommend this kind kind of dedication towards the Hospitality and Tourism industry and boosting Malaysia's tourism will help alot in the near future.

Best Chef I ever encountered.

Room Tip: Try to choose rooms at level 7 with good wifi, 7074 bad wifi reception
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Alden K, General Manager at Palace of the Golden Horses, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Palace of the Golden Horses!

Thank you for your most kind review on TripAdvisor and particularly for praising the efforts of our colleague Sukri, our Chef De Partie at Carousel International Coffeehouse.

I truly appreciate your effort in sharing your positive experience at Palace of the Golden Horses with other TripAdvisor readers.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

The structure is still 5 star but the service is 2 because there is hardly any staff to be seen. The ball room's carpet looked so old like in the past 10 years it has not been changed. There is no hot water.

We had food tasting there and the dirtiest spoon was given to our boss !!

Stayed: April 2016

Dear Jerry,

Warmest Greetings from all of us at Palace of the Golden Horses!

Thank you very much for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every feedback. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the hotel that needs our attention. In taking great care of our hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere.

I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at alden.kang@pgh.mines.com.my if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Check in process took 50 min and certainly was not a good start. However the lady was professional & charming. The room was old and the hotel was not maintained well. Corridor was dirty and the management should do something with this. The swimming pool was excellent, however the water was dirty. Surrounding pool with defect tables/ chairs. Out of towel service. Room service taker had no idea what is their product. but food was great & reasonable price. Overall was disappointed stay despite hotel in 'palace'.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mohd,

Warmest Greetings from all of us at Palace of the Golden Horses!

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the hotel that need upkeeping. In taking great care of our hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Located near to The Mines Shopping Complex. The hotel provide complimentary shuttles to The Mines. Hotel compound very large. Room is spacious. Hotel staffs is friendly and helpful. Too bad water taxi is not available currently due to renovation works. Nice lake view rooms available.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review Amy!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcome you back here at Palace of the Golden Horses soon.

The canal route for the water taxi is still currently in progress but it will be available soon for all our guests to enjoy.

Thank you for choosing to experience the warmth of Palace of the Golden Horses.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the resort for a week. We enjoyed the multiple recreational activities. The property is palace in itself. They serve good food with variety. The city tour and country tour lead by Mr Naren was superb. We would love to be there again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Alden K, General Manager at Palace of the Golden Horses, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Dear Sushant,

Greetings from Palace of the Golden Horses!

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comment and am happy that you had a chance to experience the warmth of Palace of the Golden Horses. In taking great care of our hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere.

We hope to welcome you again here at Palace of the Golden Horses in the near future.