All reviews free shuttle chinese restaurant kuala lumpur water taxi kim ma luxurious hotel coffee house deluxe room lobby lounge golf course mines shopping centre boat ride carousel statues klcc mall jetty
Reviewed 11 June 2018

It was a pleasent stay provided by rci. nice and Well response by the resort staff. The lobby and the pool side is most attractive and natural . The information provided by the resort staff about the city and the activity was mist satisfactory. Thanks to miss.suu the receptionist at the resort.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Isaac R, General Manager at Palace of the Golden Horses, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Bhatisrl2005,

Greetings from Palace of the Golden Horses!

Thank you for your kind words and the time you took to share them with us.
It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming you back to Palace of the Golden Horses in the future.

Hope to be at your service again! :)

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The food is unbelievably good and in varieties. Their seafood is so fresh. They will topup the foods once it finish. Having good time with my friends. I'm sure will come back again with my office friends and my family. All are recommended to stay here, u'll enjoyy

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Dewi K,

Greetings from Palace of the Golden Horses!

Thank you for complementing our Ramadhan’s buffet. We truly appreciate your effort in sharing your positive experience at Palace of the Golden Horses with other TripAdvisor readers.

Thank you very much and have a great day ahead.

Hope to be at your service again! :)

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely wonderful, from preparation to presentation, very pleasing.All the foods are equally interesting in their own way. I especially enjoyed the 'siput sedut' so much. We had so much fun enjoying the foods and our membawang' session (gossiping others ).The staff were also friendly and accomodating to these aunties...the Lambaian Desa concept really stimulate my 'tekak melayu'.there goes my diet...tq so much...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank mourninglynx

Dear Mourninglynx,

Greetings from Palace of the Golden Horses!

Thank you for complementing our Lambaian Desa Ramadhan’s buffet. We truly appreciate your effort in sharing your positive experience at Palace of the Golden Horses with other TripAdvisor readers.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

today we open fasting at carousel international restorant at palace of the golden horses food was extent lot of verity food more then 150 item n many live stall avelable staff was very friendly.........

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr Ahmed J,

Greetings from Palace of the Golden Horses!

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback. We truly appreciate your complement.

Thank you very much and have a great day ahead.

We look forward to have you again.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Clearly was a grand hotel in the 90s but completely lost its charm. The carpets smelled, the lamps weren’t working - the whole hotel looks outdated and not taken care of. The walls had chips, marks on the floor,.

All the horses on display were both fascinating and kitsch.

I would never recommended this place to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank franinbkk
Isaac R, General Manager at Palace of the Golden Horses, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Sir/Madam, Franinbkk

Greetings from Palace of the Golden Horses ~

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the service that needs to be improved. I'm very concerned with the comments you made specifically about our room condition. We will do our best to rectify this.

In taking great care of our hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property.

Please reach out to me at isaac.r@pgh.mines.com.my or our Branding and Communications person in charge at shafina.s@pgh.mines.com.my if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around.

It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back.

The Management