Villa Euchelia Resort
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Dream Lounge(Castrocielo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvilla eucheliaanna mariaone nightamalfi coastattention to detailfruitcakesgreat foodsmall villagehomemade jamspastabreadevening mealan oasisservice was excellentday tripstarry night
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We only got too stay here for one night and I wish we could have stayed here for longer. Loved everything about this hotel. The rooms are lovely and very clean. Pool area also great. The in-house restaurant is beautiful. Also can't forget about the staff who go above and beyond. We hope we get the chance to come back here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CiaraStan
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I try this restaurant many times and all time I had a great pleasure.
The menu is very complete, you can choose meat and fish as you like.
The list of wines is good as per red and white wine.
Very tasty all deserts.

Room Tip: Good rooms
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2017

spacious rooms fully equipped clean with great view. Breakfast was so good with
wonderful cakes anddivine bread that Anna Maria bakes every day. the dinners we had were deliciuos made by Pietro the owner. This was our second visit to this magical place and we have to say that it was'nt a bit less than our first time. it has passed the expectation test!!!

Room Tip: the suite is perfect
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We had a really fantastic stay here. Pietro and Annamaria made us incredibly welcome. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They even went out to buy a new cot especially for our stay, and drove us to the next town on the day we arrived so that we could get something to eat. The hotel is beautiful, overlooking the lovely old town of Castrocielo. The food was fantastic and very reasonably priced. We celebrated my Father's 70th birthday during our stay, and our hosts made it truly memorable, including baking him a cake for his birthday breakfast. I'd highly recommend a visit. We will certainly be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I don't normally write reviews let alone long ones. TripAdvisor insisted it should be at least 200 words. So:

Food: Fantastic. Delicious. Fresh. Clever flavour combinations. Interesting dishes. In particular I loved the pasta (think it had truffles). You could tell everything was freshly made. We stayed as guests at the hotel so were given a set number of courses for dinner, and a buffet type spread for breakfast that included lovely cheeses, parma ham and home made jams. So full everytime we ate. For the price we paid, it was exceptional value for money given the quality of the food alone. Honestly. This is what I was hoping from Italy: quality ingredients that make the dish special, but it's even more special when the chef has real talent.

Location: Pretty. Large historic villa situated off a mountain road, next to olive groves. Beautiful outdoor terrace areas, including a pool. Lovely sun trap. Fresh mountain air. Quiet location (just my cup of tea). We went for the economy room and I was pleasantly surprised. I'd say it's better than a lot of the 'standard' rooms I've stayed in at other hotels.

The final touch: genuinely friendly owners. Real warmth and smiles, gave us good tips on places to go/ scenic routes to take. Perfect hospitality. Thank you so much for looking after us and making our stay in Italy so memorable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple