“Very handy”

Add it.
Ruspidge Fish and Chips
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Cinderford
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

What I want from a chippy is hot, fresh, quality and cheap (in price) food served quickly with courtesy. The chippy does all this plus easy parking, no queues, telephone orders taken, a bar and Indian next door and a pub across the road.

Perfect.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We live down the road from this fish and chip / curry shop.
This was my second visit, never again, I think they need to change the oil more often, threw the chips away.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Well in my view it is. Great service, great food and honestly the best batter cod I have had this far from the sea. Jaz and his team are so efficient and friendly. Glad they are my local.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Can't get better curry out of India. If it's not on the menu they will make it for you. We go every week and have their special menu made to our taste. Wonderful.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

First time at this local chippie for me.and I'm really pleased I tried it.
Put a telephone order in that was ready in 10 minutes. Requested boxes and it was ready and packaged when I turned up.
Two lots of fish and chips and one of sausage and chips. Everybody was happy with their order. Great food at reasonable cost and pleasant staff.