See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel which is half hotel, half the site 2 nights in an apartment. Some good points: good location, close to Lake Ursu etc. Kitchen very good except for breakfast
WhyI felt terrible?
-Hotel has no elevator and no staff to help with luggage path, as we stayed on the 3rd floor, each ascent and descent with two small children was enough exhausting
-The apartment was very cold. The bedroom on the first night were max 21 C. I did over seven complaints to reception and the condition was the same. Last night, the temperature climbed some more, about 2 C
- Breakfast was not buffet. We were served by a waitress very irritable, any one was wondering seemed very disturbed. The next morning was a very determined waiter who gave us cold food, sweet and a little butter bakery and left the bar without back about 15 minutes. I was and I asked; but we can not order something kids cereal, scrambled eggs? To which he said yes. I had to ask for my food I paid. (Payment before all accommodation including breakfast)
- In the morning departure I asked receptionist, a tall boy, help us to get off luggage to the car, and assured me that helps me. But it never came, it was necessary to do 4 times the same route floor - 3rd floor. The receptionist and waiters speak hard romanian.
It is the hotel where I felt completely unrepected. On leaving the hotel must avoid lines nearby workers. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone The hotel management should take action and instruct staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Marchis L
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant stay at this hotel! Recomand it very strong to those who want high quality services.
We came to stay 2 days but we stayed one more night because everything was perfect- the hotel room , the food, service, manager.
Sovata is a place very quite in this time of year but we enjoy that, visiting Praid salt mine, Corund or walking around Ursu lake.
We will come back for sure !
Go to Fabesca, you won’t regret !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Fabian F, Manager at Boutique Hotel Fabesca, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for your appreciation and we will be more than happy to have you back in our hotel!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I stayed here on a spontaneous mini-vacation. Loved it!! I had one of the "exceptional" rooms and it was amazing: the bathroom with the big bathtub and the marvelous terrace. The food was great, very good choices for breakfast, also had a nice dinner one evening. The staff was very kind and helpful. I really appreciated the fact that they offer transfer from airport or close cities (ex Tg Mures). All in all it was a great experience and I would definitely return once the spa center is completed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel in May, when I had a congress there in Sovata. My staying was sponsored just for one person so obviously for the second person in the room I paid. But there were few problems:
1.When I arrived at the hotel with my husband the lady( the short haired brunette one) who was at the front desk told me that because I haven't informed the hotel that I will come with someone, she will give me an apartment because they do not have free double rooms and I have to pay the difference for the second person at the price of the apartament, even if in my voucher it was written exactly "Double room single occupancy". After almost 45 minutes of explainings there, the lady at the front desk( the short haired brunette one) found out they have a free double room, so I paid the difference for that double room and also for breakfast. It never happened to me before! And it is said it is a 4 star hotel. If I have a double room on the voucher, if you guaranteed the reservation, why happens this things?! A double room is suited for 2 persons! And even if you have guarranted the reservation and you do not have any double room, you give an apartment at the price for a double room.
2.When we entered the room, a very horrible smell came throughout the pipes. We thought it would dissapear after we opened the window, but surprise! The smell is permanent in room 201.
3.When we asked them to do something, the same lady we had the long conversation a night before told us very nice that they are going to try to find a solution.... they locked the drain in the shower with towels!!! She knew about this problem but she gave us one of the horrible room maybe she had...

Breakfast is very good, they have salami, cheese, fruits, milk, croissants, juice, coffe, legumes, eggs... you can definetely find something to eat.

It is a nice hotel, still under construction, a four star one they say, but they really need to learn how to behave with their guests and improve the smell in some rooms.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

A great culinary experice at their restaurant.
Clean rooms and welcoming personnel, also special attention paid on the children.
Looking forward to coming back when the pool and spa center is build.
We had no problem during our stay at Fabesca.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family