Free cancellation until 28/07
US$144
US$140
US$132
US$93
Ammonite Lodge Guest House(Chard)(Great Value!)
US$97
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$84
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$77
US$112
Ham Farm B&B(Ham)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$82
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$95
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

If looking to eat somewhere local the Phoenix will always be my first choice not only is the food great the portions are big and the prices are reasonable.
My partner claims they have the best burgers in town!
Relaxed traditional pub feel with friendly staff.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to the phoenix hotel. I just had an amazing time at a wedding this weekend at your venue. The food was super and the service was first class. I i i i i've been to many weddings but never have I seen the venue owners so willing to please. You really wanted the the bride and groom to be happy, they are close Friends of mine and rest assured, they are over the moon with the way the day went. Yes, they were on a budget but none of us could believe what you pulled off for them on the day. So many people could benifit from the service that you are offering in this day and age. I would be more than happy to stay at your hotel again, breakfast was super. I will be advising everybody that I know to consider your venue for a wedding, you offer an excellent service at amazing value. I look forward to seeing you again, keep up the good work, you made many people happy.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank klaudia pinczak p
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Stayed in Chard in an excellent hotel but they did not have Sky Sports and we wanted to watch the football. Got told the only real place to go was the Phoenix hotel but also got warned it may be a little rough. The place was very run down and the clientele were a little on the rough side, however they were not threatening in anyway and helped us get the TV on and the right channel. The Bar maids were not very good and the ale they had did not taste good at all. The glasses were dirty and the toilets took me back to school hostel days.

I would look to stay anywhere else based on the bar and if desperate for Sky Sports maybe look further afield.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank haggisinlondon
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

We didn't stay but we did eat and have a drink and all I can say is we definitely will not be returning! The waitress slammed the plates on the table with no hint of a smile across her glum face. The food was ok for the price. After we ate we decided to stay for a drink - never again!!!! What rude bar staff they have working there as well!!

• Stayed: February 2013
6  Thank Tillyd101
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Didn't actually stay, just ate there. Portions were amazing! Definitely go if you're really hungry. Great value! (they do smaller portions too) Chips were perfectly cooked and they have some good drinks deals. Don't be put off by the look of it, everyone was really friendly and instantly felt comfortable there.

• Stayed: March 2012