See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Really really good. Have had a breakfast, a jacket spud and a curry here so far and all really lovely. Generous servings of good quality ingredients for a low price.

Staff funny and friendly. Bathroom always clean.

Only thing I'd say needs sorting out is the carpet. It's so dirty/sticky that when I went to pull my chair out to sit down it was sticking to the carpet! Think this puts a lot of people off.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Came here with the other half for a phoenix who are well known for the breakfast they serve! Came on a Saturday morning afterwork and it was buy one get one free which was fantastic. Breakfast was perfect and for the price was small compared to the plate size. Will come here again for sure. No complaints!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
littlechef99, Owner at Phoenix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Thanks hope to see you again some time

Reviewed 31 October 2016

One Saturday night, some years ago now, I locked eyes with a beautiful redhead on their dance floor, so I will continue to visit that place until I see her again.

Their breakfasts are really good value for money too.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank thewBarnes
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Me n my family went here for breakfast as we missed out at home as we were running late, I was amazed by the price and quality of what I received on my plate, It was amazing. I would Highly recommended their belly buster I could hardly move afterwards!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We visited this hotel which is open to guest and non guest. Very good value for money with a lot of choices on menu. Cooked well and very friendly and helpfully staff who would do special orders. Good selection of drinks. There are car parks close by. The hotel also has a pool table for guest and non guest to use.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family