My husband and I stayed at Evason for 5 nights to celebrate our anniversary - and we stayed in a villa with a private pool and courtyard. It is definitely worth the little extra to have your own private playground. Even with all the things to do in the area, the attraction of just relaxing in our courtyard won out almost everytime. The staff at the resort were without a fault friendly - and I think the tone is set from the top down with the manager Alan who takes the time to seek out each guest. The grounds of the resort are just lovely - and even with all the gorgeous lily ponds, there seemed to be no real issue with the mozzies! During the week the resort was wonderful and quiet - and I don't know if it is the clever design of the place but it often felt that we were not sharing it with anyone else (or maybe just a few!). The deals on food and drink made staying in the resort for happy hour and meal - always a good choice. The resort itself was lovely and it was nice to walk along the broadwalk, or cycle using the resort's bike, but don't expect a white sandy beach. But if does have all the sights and smells of Thailand - which provide a different kind of experience. For our anniversary the resort left a bottle of bubbles and chocolates in our villa - a lovely touch. All in all a luxury stay at definitely an afford ale price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Hua Hin is approximately 230 kilometres or 140 miles south of Bangkok. An excellent highway provides for a three-hour drive. King Rama VII built a palace there in 1926 and it remains the Thai Royal family Summer Palace to this day. Evason Hua Hin is located in the quiet area of Pranburi, south of Hua Hin Township. Set amongst 8 hectares or 20 acres of gardens, facing the Gulf of Siam, it offers 196 guest accommodations in a garden setting, including 40 private pool villas each measuring 110 square metres. Evason Studios feature an oversized terrace complete with a daybed. Guestrooms offer eco-friendly designs adhering to a renowned responsibility to the environment and the Evason philosophy of Redefining Experiences. Dining options include The Restaurant serving a daily International breakfast buffet, while Kieng Sah restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine. Coast is opened for dinner and serves Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence. The Bar is located adjacent to the main pool and offers an all day drinks and dining option serving a comprehensive range of wines and cocktails along with traditional international and Asian favourites. Six Senses Spa offers a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience with therapeutic and pampering treatments to balance the senses. Just Kids! Has its own swimming pool and keeps children entertained all day, and at night offers evening sleepovers with professional supervision.Free wifi is available in all guests rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Evason Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evason Hua Hin Hotel Pran Buri
- Evason Hua Hin Thailand/Pranburi