The Evason Hua Hin is a lovely hotel. The staff are amazing and so friendly, from the moment you check in they can not do enough for you.
Breakfast is included in your stay and you can not fault the selection. They have everything from bacon and eggs, cereal, bread and pastries to sushi, Thai noodle soup and everything in between. All the food is very good and again the staff are amazing here.
The hotel has 3 different restaurants for evening meals. They have a Thai Restaurant surrounded by ponds where you can have a candlelit dinner under the stars. They also have a mixed restaurant called coast which serves things like pizza, pasta and steak. The last place to eat is around the bar area where they serve things like chicken wings, club sandwich and Thai dishes like fried rice or noodles.
The 3 Restaurants range in price even the most expensive (the Thai) you can eat reasonably or you can go for extravagant. But you are paying for the quality of the food and the atmosphere.
The pool is a good size and has 3 sections. A small kiddies paddling pool that leads into a long pool that is around waist height. Good for swimming lengths in or for children. And the last one is a much deeper that loops one of the sun lounger areas. All three are connected.
The towel attendants are always on the ball and will rush you a towel if they see you arrive, you can also order drinks and snacks through them from the bar.
The whole hotel is amazingly well kept. The grounds are cared for daily and always look perfect, It’s a nice place to take a stroll on a hot day.
You can hire bikes for 100 baht for 2 hours or 300 for the day. Outside the hotel is a very well kept cycle path that goes for miles in both directions. I didn’t use these but I saw from the hotel shuttle.
The hotel offers a free shuttle to Khao Kalok beach (about a 15 minute drive but the cycle path runs all the way so you could cycle if you wanted)
The beach is nice and the sea is lovely there, It’s well worth a visit. The main down side for this hotel is that they don’t have a beach but offering this shuttle means you still get one.
They also offer a shuttle to Hua Hin town although you have to pay for this. 200 baht per person per way. I think the shuttle should run more frequently and start earlier. I think the first trip wasn’t until 1 ish?! And the last return is around 6ish?! Which is too early for you to explore the night markets which don’t properly kick off until around 7ish. But you can get a taxi back to the hotel for around 4-500 so if you have more then two people it’s worth a taxi anyway.
The hotel has a six senses spa which looks lovely. I didn’t use these facilities so I can’t comment but I’m sure if you want luxury and relaxation then this is where you will find it.
I could not fault this hotel on anything! I would recommend it to anyone! The staff are the one thing that really brings everything together and makes your stay so memorable.
Whilst you are here tho you should venture out and try the selection of food and drink outside of the hotel. There are a few places to eat around. If you turn right at sea there are 2 restaurants that are worth visiting. The best is ‘very good’ it’s about a 5 minute walk. You get huge portions for a very small price. They serve the typical western burger and chips, sandwiches and chicken. But also a great selection of Thai food. The place is always busy we actually got turned away one evening because they were so full. I’m not sure of the name of the other restaurant but you can’t miss it it’s the only one before very good and is a 2 min walk.
If you turn right at the sea then in the evening you will find the road just by the street lights full of venders with carts selling all sorts of Thai street food. It must be good because it’s always full of Thais having food by the sea. Just past on the corner is a more lively restaurant that sometimes has a band playing. They do good food again big portions for small price. I really liked the red curry, it’s the only one I’ve had here that actually was hot. Although you can ask for not spicy or more spicy on any dish.
The last restaurant and my favourite is Mr Sings he is about a 10 Minuit Walk from the hotel turning left at the sea and left again after the Street food then straight up that road. But if you come out of the hotel and turn right at the sea about a minute after the hotel you will see a truck pulled up with a menu outside and a light on top. It’s Mr Sings free taxi, he will shuttle people back and forth for free. He does everything, a full really nice menu, really cheap. He has a massage place next door which looked really reasonable 300 baht for 1 hour. And if you ask he does a taxi service so can take you to and from the airport in Bangkok or into Hua Hin town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evason Hua Hin is approximately 230 kilometres or 140 miles south of Bangkok. An excellent highway provides for a three-hour drive. King Rama VII built a palace there in 1926 and it remains the Thai Royal family Summer Palace to this day. Evason Hua Hin is located in the quiet area of Pranburi, south of Hua Hin Township. Set amongst 8 hectares or 20 acres of gardens, facing the Gulf of Siam, it offers 196 guest accommodations in a garden setting, including 40 private pool villas each measuring 110 square metres. Evason Studios feature an oversized terrace complete with a daybed. Guestrooms offer eco-friendly designs adhering to a renowned responsibility to the environment and the Evason philosophy of Redefining Experiences. Dining options include The Restaurant serving a daily International breakfast buffet, while Kieng Sah restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine. Coast is opened for dinner and serves Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence. The Bar is located adjacent to the main pool and offers an all day drinks and dining option serving a comprehensive range of wines and cocktails along with traditional international and Asian favourites. Six Senses Spa offers a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience with therapeutic and pampering treatments to balance the senses. Just Kids! Has its own swimming pool and keeps children entertained all day, and at night offers evening sleepovers with professional supervision.Free wifi is available in all guests rooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evason Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evason Hua Hin Hotel Pran Buri
- Evason Hua Hin Thailand/Pranburi