Spent day tour . The boat was prompt at picking us up from the Tongo wharf...Restaurant , food is good....choices of food are good for my family...
1. trash on the sea on the way to the resort, the resort itself does'nt seem to have a waste water management system bec the water form their sink visibly pours out to the sea....where you will snorkel.....just wondering why all the fishes still hang out there, and there's a lot..that is why it is still fun to swim there....
2. another thing, I wish the owners would put more handle bars or ropes around the wharf, in the snorkel area, so that swimmers can hold on to something, if they want to relax a bit in the water...maybe more stairs going down to the reef......there's a lot of traffic on the stairs to the reef!....
3. put shower rooms for the day trippers, day trippers deserve to clean up, since entrance fee is necessary. the shower rooms at wharf are inadequate.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Nalusuan Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nalusuan Island Hotel Mactan Island
- Nalusuan Island Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island