“Kapparis paradise point.”
other travellers have booked this property
View from side of villa over pool to gazebo.
Master bedroom showing patio doors & balcony. Open plan ground floor living areas
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from side of villa over pool to gazebo.
Master bedroom showing patio doors & balcony.
Open plan ground floor living areas
View from rear of gazebo showing BBQ to r.h.s.
Extensive outside area!! - view towards rear of plot..
Side of villa showing part of wrap around pergola.
Second Bedroom showing twin aspect windows.
Early eveing view towards the sea side of villa.
Early evening view of villa over pool area
Gazebo over decking area with `rattan` furniture.
En-suite off Master Bedroom.
View from bedroom window towards sea.
En-suite off Second Bedroom,
Pernera - just a stones throw away.
Firemans Beach - only 200m from Villa.
Crystal Blue Waters at Firemans Beach.
Paralimni
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Kapparis paradise point.”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Nicely furnished and fantastic outside area. Will most definitely book again again next time we visit Kapparis.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
22 Oct 2016
Thanks for you kind review of Paradise Point. We would be delighted to offer you our family owned villa at anytime in the future.
Kind regards
Elaine
Maria I
London, United Kingdom
“DO NOT STAY HERE IN SUMMER AS AIR CON IS ON 2 HOUR TIMED”
Reviewed 2 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Firstly I will start off by saying this is a lovely villa with all mod cons, pool is of a good size.
The total down side to this villa I will point out ,not that it's advised prior to booking is the 2 hour timers on the air con units, not a problem down stairs but a major problem in the bedrooms, as when the air con goes off after 2 hours during the night the entire family woke in a pool of sweat. The owner states we have fans what use are fans in 35 degree heat. The villa is falsely advertised it should have been in the write up prior to booking to allow people to make an informed decision to book or not book. The owner also has a guest review book in the villa and many reviews stated that wouldn't come back due to this issue, one reviewer even mentioned he had to sleep downstairs because of it being so hot in the bedrooms.
This is not acceptable in the height of the summer to have the air con units go off after every 2 hours, and you have to get out of bed to turn it back on as the switch is situated in the wardrobe. Other villa owners in the vicinity don't have this issue of the timed air con as I found this out after returning I emailed several other villa owners to enquire. The owner even mentioned that the developers installed the timers, I believe this isn't the case as other owners on the development confirmed there's isn't timed.
I thoroughly recommend you think very hard to booking this villa in the height of the summer, as it gets extremely hot and humid, we did not sleep the entire week we we're there.
It's such a shame as the villa is very pretty and the marbled stairs are beautiful and the outside space is stunning.
What we also found alarming was there wasn't one smoke alarm in the house.
I mentioned this to the managers William & Jackie of which they advised we will get back to you on this, to this day I'm still waiting for a response. We personally didn't find the managers personal at all. The bottom line is if you WANT to keep waking up after every 2 hours book here !

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Oct 2016
Firstly Maria, I am pleased you found our villa stunning, occupying a large plot with extended pool, gazebo, wrap around pergola and well presented. I note from your initial email you were further impressed by the standard of cleanliness of the villa.
Thank you for pointing out a lack of smoke detectors. This is something that has not been queried before but is a worthwhile suggestion and something that is being addressed this month.
I note during your 7 night stay you called our property managers out on several occasions, on one occasion complaining about the noise from downstairs cloakroom. Our property manager duly addressed this problem as best he could by turning off the valve and arranging for a plumber to call. However, he received a phone call from yourselves to cancel the plumber`s visit until after you left the villa. On arrival the plumber could find no fault with the cistern but obviously a call out charge was made in this regard.
We are very concerned over any unforeseen problems that may occur when a guest stays at our family owned villa and address any problems as a matter of urgency. However, it is disappointing when a guest makes a false claim and causes unnecessary inconvenience to all concerned.
With regards to the timers on aircon. to deter guests from going out and leaving aircon on all day or having doors open to outside areas and having aircon on unnecessarily. I note from your booking form 4 adults were due to stay at the villa. However, you stated the timers on aircon was causing your young asthmatic son difficulties and this was the main reason for your complaint. At no time prior to your booking was I aware you had an asthmatic son and at no time did I advertise villa as suitable for asthmatic children nor did I expect children to be within your party. As you state we have ceiling fans in both bedrooms and free standing fans available for guests use. I do not like to think your holiday was affected by having time switches on aircon units but the aircon was available 24/7 at a press of a button.
I am aware you wanted a refund and attempted to hold me to ransom over publishing a negative review. You bombarded me with emails, even sending 3 emails on one day whilst you were aware my mother was receiving palliative care. I responded to you fully on two occasions but was still subjected to your persistent emails. I am aware some people make a habit of complaining in the hope of compensation. On this occasion I feel our villa has been set up to meet a broad spectrum of guests needs but it is impossible, at times, to cover all expectations.
Finally, I conclude by advising we have many repeat booking and excellent reviews. We have over 20 weeks booked for 2017 year already and the majority of these are repeat bookings. We must therefore be offering good quality accommodation and address the requirements of the vast majority of our guests.
Twinkle22...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay at Paradise Point”
Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Villa has everything you need to make your stay. Very clean and caters for your every need. The pool is gorgeous along with the outside area being very spacious and the pagoda for the shade when needed is a great idea. The villa overlooks the sea which is great. But the beach is only a short walk away. It's close to all restaurants,bars and supermarket. A brilliant holiday had at Paradise Point and can't wait to go again next year. Thank you Elaine for letting us stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Oct 2016
Delighted you enjoyed your stay at Paradise Point again this year and we are very pleased you have decided to book again for 2017. It is always a pleasure to welcome guests back to our family owned villa. Many thanks for your kind review.
Elaine.
Dominic W
“Relaxing time with children”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We had a great time at this villa with our toddler and new born. You have all your appliances which with kids is a must. The pool area is fenced off from the house so no need to worry about kids running out to the pool on their own. The pool area is a great place to relax and have a BBQ. The villa was immaculate. There are some lovely restaurants nearby. Faliros is a must if you stay here. I would highly recommend this Villa to anyone.

Travelling group: Young Children

Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$58
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing