US$149
Hotels.com
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
US$219
  • Pool
Alva Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$295
US$276
US$150
US$184
US$178
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Livas Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$107
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$201
  • Breakfast included
US$106
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

St. Elias Resort(Protaras)
US$417
US$376
1,146 results
All reviewscave poolsandy areakids clubgarden viewtable tennissmall beachanimation teamnext yearexcept sundayself cateringfamily resortwater sportshalf boardplenty of sunbedscar hirechildren agedbed apartment
Reviewed 3 June 2017

My Parents have been coming here for the last 7 years. This year my sister and I flew out to join them for a few days.
This is the first time i have even been to Cyprus but cant wait to return.
The Malama is amazing and all of the staff are really friendly.Everyone greeted us like they had known us for years and went out of their way to speak to us and make us feel welcome every time they saw us.
The location is perfect as well with resorts such as protoras just a short distance away and easily accessible by bus.
There are different bars, shops and restaurants on site, as well as indoor and outdoor pools, a spa and a gym. There is also a full entertainment programme for all ages every day and a variety of evening entertainment each night.
The beach is right down below and easily accessible by a few steps or a ramp for those with mobility issues.
Other restaurants,bars and shops are within walking distance and their is a tour office right opposite the main entrance.
I don't even know where to begin with the apartment, it was amazing and had everything that you needed.The apartment easily sleeps 4 with plenty of room and lots of storage. A fully fitted and equipped kitchen allowed for you to prepare and cook your own food.
We stayed on a B&B basis but half board, full board and fully inclusive options were also available.
A big thank you to Alexia and all of the team for making our staying such a wonderful one and we can't wait to return next year.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

A week at this lovely holiday village is just not long enough . From our arrival to departure everything was absolutely fantastic !
The receptionists are friendly , helpful and welcoming , the cleaners do a brilliant job looking after the apartments .
The waiters in the restaurant and sea- view restaurant ( beautiful 3 course sea food lunch on Saturday ) and all the other bars are brilliant , Mari-an in particular was lovely , nothing was too much trouble , it was very obvious that he really enjoys his job , our 5 year old Grandson adored him and Mar-an always made a big fuss of him .
The food is out of this world , everything you could want in the breakfast buffet , ( just one little criticism , omelette person needs help )
The evening choice of food is excellent , really well presented , wide choice to choose from , lovely salads , sea food , various meats etc . Cannot fault it ! The animation team were amazing , especially Eddy , what a lovely person , worked so hard with all the children , she is a credit to Malama !

All in all we had a FANTASTIC holiday and will definately be back .

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank judith T
Reviewed 27 May 2017

In a first view u fell to be in a well placed and situted hotel area. If u take a closer view especially in restaurant u see how friends from east are taking their food...massive attack. The point is out of former holidays we understood that not everyone is a big friend of cats. Therefore in first days of holiday I monitored how hotel is handling this topic. Initially we were well suprised because service team of restaurant directly fed the cats nearby to the restaurant entrance area. So I felt cats are welcome! In a next step and after my dinner I was pleased touching one of this nice creatures called cats.
Most funny part on this is that, may one out of the animal farm watched me and reported to UPPER LEVEL and I got direcly a letter from the Managment, how to handle cats in the animal farm. In a first step I would like to thank my watch who is not able to contact directly and finally my suggestion to managment is to improve and try to work out precise directives on this issue. BR, Room Nr. 3121

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christian A
Christos K, General Manager at Malama Beach Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Mr. Christian A
To begin with, we would like to say we appreciate all feedback from our guests, as your thoughts and opinions help us continually improve. In our humble opinion our holiday village is perfectly situated in an area that gives our guests quick, easy access to Protaras and other well-known tourist areas without the noise and traffic that go hand-in-hand with heavily populated places. In fact, we feel our balanced location is one of our most desirable features, and most of our guests enthusiastically agree. Additionally, the hotel has joined in with an island-wide initiative to compassionately address the issue of stray cats through a programme that focuses on population control through spay/neutering, well-checks for existing animals, and other humane measures. The letter you received is provided to all of our guests as a way to solicit their help with this effort, and we apologize if you felt singled out.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

First visit to Cypress

Severe luck put us i block 17 (apartment 1702). From here we were a few meters from the pool area and even had 'half a seaview'

Pro's:

Extremely serviceminded staff all over. They really do a great job. I would guess that there are a alot of season workers and the management really do well at staffing.

Clean everywhere. Exemption is the beach. Plastic (old and new) can be found both in the water and on the shore between the rocks. Not sure who has the responsibility to clean there but the beach itself would be very nice if cleaner.

The sunbed reservation system is fantastic

Con's

Early season (we were here 20-27 May) the outdoor pools were around 23C and that is just a bit too cold for the average guest. I know it is a chance you take and it is reflected in the price etc. etc. but small children with limited movement will be cold very fast.

The playground inventory needs to be renovated or even changed. I know I come from very high safety standards in Scandinavia but still...

The 'do not disturb' sign is of no importance to the cleaning staff :/

Overall a very nice place - I would however in 'high season' expect the pool and dining area to be very very crowded.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This is just as good as ever. I am here at the moment and this place just improves year on year. All of the staff are so pleasant and could not be more helpful. We are really enjoying our stay. Thank you all.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family