See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2015

First of all - a very friendly and helpful staff. Especially at the reception. My special heartiest thanks to Albena and Jessica for all their help and care.
Excellent location - very close to the best beaches, a quiet place and not far from the bus stop, shops and cafes. A small but useful supermarket on the ground floor of the hotel.
I booked my room through the Booking.com, so I was provided with Wi-Fi, fridge, safe and beach towel free of charge.
Every day my room was cleaned and towels were changed at the time I was out.
I was from 8th to 17th of October. The weather was beautiful. The sea was warm, calm and clean. I was enjoying every minute of my stay.

Room Tip: The best rooms of the hotel - rooms with the sea view.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I had a great time in this hotel. It`s very quite and I really felt the holiday! Room was with new furniture and there is cleaning every day. The hotel is very closed to the center of the town and it`s beach hotel, closed to the sea. The food is very tasted, much more then some restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2015

We really enjoyed our late summer holiday. We had some problems while communicating with the hotel manager regarding payment (we used booking.com and the hotel blocked in advance the amount for 3 or 4 nights without informing us). In the end it was ok but we could've spent the 30 minutes not in his office but on the beach.We would come back, the hotel is right on the beach, the view is excellent and it is close to Promenade. A very good restaurant is close to the hotel-Kalamies, excellent food and service. The room was very clean, the tv has hdmi, the bed was excellent. A bit noisy if it's windy (really scared on the first night, it was stormy weather and I thought it's the end of the world :) ).

We recommend this hotel if you don't want a luxurious hotel, with lots of tourists. It's quiet and cozy and we would stay here again.

Room Tip: book a sea view room! you can see the beach from the shower :)
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adriana J
Reviewed 14 September 2014

Almost all rooms are two-storey and all rooms have balconies. The lower floor has two folding sofas, on the top floor there is a double bed. This is not very convenient because parents small children have difficult to control them but it is no problem for older children.
The hotel has free air-conditioning on the second floor. Fridge, safe may be available at additional cost.
Swimming Pool quite small but is always free sunbeds.
The staff are unobtrusive and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank bailabachata
Reviewed 10 September 2014

This is good quite family hotel. There is a large size pool. absolutely not crowdy. The most people swim in the sea lagoon. There was really crowdy. Food are ok. Nothing special but good and eatable. Pretty nice cocktail in the bar next to the pool. Mojito costs you 3,5 euro. this is cheaper than on bars street.
Its not white sandy beach. Its rocky beach. But water is really clean so you can watch out where are rocks to avoid it. 10 min walk from beach really beautiful church and sea view. Take your partner or friend , grab some wine and go watch a sunset. its amazing.

Room Tip: Use booking .com to get wifi for free and other facilities.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family