Red Carlton(Kanpur)
US$69
US$86
US$68
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2012

After a long time i have come across this hotel over the net. I stayed here in the month of July, 2011. I don't remember the dates though but i really had a pleasant experience during my stay for around 4 days.

Kanpur, in the month of July is just pathetic, with scorching heat and dust but at EOD, quality of service & food where one is putting up, brings along a positive mood swing.

I came to know about this hotel through one of my local friend but its proximity to the industrial area & the rates made me stick to this hotel. Truly the hotel is located strategically, a place from where conveyance is easily available 24x7 to any area with in the city.

I can still recall my stay last summers in Kanpur mainly due to the following reasons;
1. Excellent service provided by the staff.
2. Excellent Food.
3. Cleanliness.
4. Decent rooms.
5. Connectivity.

I recommend this hotel for an awesome budget stay for Business or Family.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank KUNAL S
compvishal, Owner at Hotel Kanishka, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2012

Thanks Kunal!

We heartily thank you for the encouraging review. We have since your stay added few more dishes- specially continental- in our menu. The lawns have also been laid again.
Looking forward to your next visit!