“Charity Fundraising Meal”
Review of Galo's Kitchen

Galo's Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Bingley
Description: Modern Italian Restaurant serving homemade modern italian food, freshly made with locally sourced ingredients
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Went to Galos last night for an Italian meal to raise funds for Manorlands Hospice. The staff are so helpful and friendly and really good of them to put this event on. The menu was excellent with lots of choices and the food was very good. We are hoping to hold the event again later in the year.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We came across this restaurant on a trip to Harrogate and had such a lovely meal we came back the next day too!
The flavours were amazing, the service exceeded my expectations, and I’ll be telling anyone who will listen that this is the best place in the area to eat.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Visited as a foursome. It soon became evident that the menu and staff were definitely not Italian. The linguine advertised was spaghetti. I had the Cotelotte di Agnelli which was poor value but tasty. In fact I would say was more akin to Greek. The pizza whilst loaded with seafood the base was not cooked thru. When the pizza went back to the kitchen with less than a quarter eaten. The message from the kitchen came back that it was cooked and had gone soggy because of the water from the prawns. To tell this to an Italian was an utter insult. This was the first and will be the last time to visit this restaurant.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I went here for friend's birthday. I ordered mixed grilled fish which was served with fries. I asked for salad and wilted spinach instead of the fries. I asked if the king prawns could their head/tails removed and didn't want any lemon. When my meal arrived it was swimming in oil, the linguistine still had its tail on sitting on top of a large chunk of lemon. I showed the waiter the oil and it was immediately replaced the spinach and salad - without oil - was served in 2 separate dishes. However there was still lots of oil on the plate and the lemon I had taken off before sending the plate back had been replaced with another chink. We came to order coffee only to find they didn't have semi skimmed milk only full fat. Most surprised in this day when there are so many health conscious people about. The saving grace for the whole experience was the staff were very helpful and the food was replaced without question. An overall very disappointing meal.

2  Thank 2GoldenOlldies
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Food was fabulous, service great. The wine a tad pricey and they need to dim the lights but overall a good Italian.

1  Thank cow2014