We went on honeymoon at the end of March and had the best time ever! I had high expecations and they were exceeded! We felt so welcome and everyone there was so friendly - from the GO team to the garden service. We stayed in a club room which was divine and has everything we could need! There was plenty to keep up busy (even in the bad weather) and the variety of good quality food was outstanding. Normally at a buffet restaurant you wouldn't expect such high standards! The "zen restaurant" was one of the nicest meals my husband and I had ever had. The 'Zen' area is also a lovely idea if you are wanting some 'quiet time'. We have got to give a special shout out to Ansley (who taught us archery) - he was so funny and made an extra effort to make us feel welcome! Thanks!!! Would highly recommend to both couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The west coast of Mauritius is a unique setting, between majestic mountains and a shore that's washed by crystal waters and protected by a coral reef. These natural surroundings are home to Albion, our new Club Med Village devoted to Epicurean delights. The 21-hectare park is planted with rare trees, and opens onto a bay lined by a white sand beach. Lovers will adore the generous spaces and the sunsets, as well as the chance to try all the sports and keep fit to their heart's content. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Plantation d'Albion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Plantation d`Albion Hotel Albion
- Club Med Albion
- Albion Club Med
- Club Med La Plantation D'Albion Mauritius