Chez Cozy's(Albion)
Villa Anakao(Port Louis)
US$106
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Anelia Resort & Spa(Flic En Flac)
US$201
US$189
Agoda.com
Riverview Hotel(Quatre Bornes)
US$23
Aanari Hotel & Spa(Flic En Flac)
US$130
US$114
Villas Caroline(Flic En Flac)
US$164
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Ti Cabanon(Albion)
TripAdvisor
2,837 results
All reviewsmini clubzen poolevening showsbuggy driversclub roomkids clubblue bayfamily holidayspecial mentiongolf buggieshis teamsports activitiesall inclusive resortmain poolspecial thanksa la carte restaurantother resorts
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I went twice to the resort in early March and early April. Quite a mix of nationalities in both cases with very attentive staff. Excellent bar crew with Arnaud, Ines and Rosa: great memory and perfect mixes every time. Can't same the same about the pool staff unfortunately, always quite slow and quite a few mix ups.
The rooms are spacious, clean, bright. Some can be a little walk from the reception which is why they have gold carts which run every 15 minute to take you everywhere in the village. Unfortunately some guests can be a little rude and make a run for the cart when you have been waiting in line which is not always cool... But well...
The food quality is quite good, mind you this is not a five star resort, but there is always great variety with fabulous deserts and great options for everyone. I also tried the specialty restaurant one night and was really not impressed.
In terms of activity, all the sports staff is ultra professional and goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed and always invite you in their activity.

The beach is not spectacular, not quite postcard worthy. But there are plenty of little nooks to relax in that make it quite relaxing to laze back. Keep in mind this is not the Maldives though.
Evenings are always entertaining with fun shows and a dance floor until about 1:30 or 2PM.

All in all a great experience. If you are considering the resort, do bring some mosquito repellent though or you will be eaten alive.

Room Tip: Just let the planning team know in advance if you have any requirements such as connecting rooms, or health problems preventing you from walking long distances. It can be quite a walk to the center of the village...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Celinen
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have a husband that is a professional sportsman. This has meant that our family has travelled to many countries and stayed in many hotels. This was by far the best hotelnexperience and service we have received in 12 years! I highly recommend the circus trapeze for kids (4 years old!) and adults ( although you can't drink before you do it I would recommend one afterwards). The sports staff are wonderful and make sure to watch the sports tea m demonstration - don't want to give anything away but it is mind blowing to see their skills ;-) the nightly shows and themes are spectacular ESP circus and micheal jackson

Tip : stay in luxury suites on the beach ( worth the extra money with all the space) but try to not be in 102 - it gets loud at the beach party!

Room Tip: Not room 102 it is close to hotel and can be loud at the beach party
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jayde W
Reviewed 20 April 2012

This is my 6th visit to Albion and I'm not sure whether we will return back to this club med. We arrived and were sent to our seashore suite which was fabulous but the pressure in the shower was pathetic.
When we went for our breakfast in the morning to the Le Phare restaurant there were so many flies and I call San the head waitress who recognised me to ask what is the issue she said this Mauritius and its very hot so deal with it. The flies and bees were very annoying for our entire time we were there. I then asked for bread to one of the waitors and was told San can only offer bread but she ignored me and carried fussing over some other guest and made me very uncomfortable. San the waitress always made us very uncomfortable only treats peole she likes in a correct way.

We then went to register my daughter into the kids club to find a very impolite GO called Nirvana her body language made it very clear she did want to be there and was really unkind. The management cant seem to see it but she actually hates kids. The GO called Jeff was amazing and went out of his way with my boys.

When we went to the main restaurant the hostess was always rude and always tries to put us on the end of the decking she always wore a sari cant remember her name.

The international GO's are fantastic Aziz who is the Chief of the Village is so hospitable. Ameera called us every evening to make sure we were comfortable. Saya from Japan is such a amazing. Shauna is such a gem and so outgoing and very friendly.

We went for an excursion to blue bay whic I felt was over priced. The excursion team are very rigid and are not there to make you feel happy just to get reach targets and have no flexibilty.

The food is not as good as it used to be and the service levels have dropped.

I love Club med but for a 5 trident resort I think the service has become average.

Room Tip: The seashore suites are a must you can walk on the beach form your room.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Farhana H
Reviewed 19 April 2012

It's a very good resort in Mauritius, they have nice room, nice food, especially the nice staff. They are trying their best to make you comfortable.

It will take you a long time to reserve their French Restaurant, but you can go there about 2pm and enjoy your lunch.

Generally, this resort provide everything you needed and expected.

Room Tip: If you want to see the ocean from your room, Suite Beach is highly recommended!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank binaryforce
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This Club Med is a very big resort and I recommend that you take comfy walking shoes or catch the golf carts. There is a huge problem with flies and I hope management makes a serious effort to call in an expert to find out where and why they are breeding. Every lunch and breakfast we were inundated with flies, crawling over our food and dropping into our drinks. Whilst lying by the pool we were constantly swatting at them, so I advise you to pack insect repellent . I have been to Maurirus 6 times and have never had a problem with flies. On this holiday we visited other hotels near Grand Bay and they did not have flies. So this problem needs to be addressed.
The food was very good and the entertainment excellent. The beaches are quite rocky but beautiful. Overall a wonderful place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends