Chez Cozy's(Albion)
Villa Anakao(Port Louis)
US$109
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Anelia Resort & Spa(Flic En Flac)
US$203
US$156
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Riverview Hotel(Quatre Bornes)
US$23
Aanari Hotel & Spa(Flic En Flac)
US$131
US$90
Priceline
Escale Vacances(Flic En Flac)
US$50
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$162
US$148
US$164
US$106
Priceline
Manisa Hotel(Flic En Flac)
US$92
US$75
Palms Hotel(Quatre Bornes)
US$118
2,843 results
All reviewsmini clubzen poolevening showsbuggy driversclub roomkids clubblue bayfamily holidayspecial mentiongolf buggieshis teamsports activitiesall inclusive resortmain poolspecial thanksa la carte restaurantother resorts
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We stayed at Club Med with our two children. The weather was so good...we were a bit weary that their winter would be cold. We need a light jacket at night. The days were glorius and sunny. This has been one of the best holidays we have been on with the children. From thetime we entered the resort, to the time we left, we were treated well. The GO's are wonderful. They made our stay worth it. All the GO's are wonderful, but we would like to point out a few who made our stay memorable; Andy, Olivier, Stephane, Amira...thank you so much. With so much friendliness, the guests are also nice to each other...not often seen on other resorts.
The food was great, and Vichy the restaurant manager was accommodating...thank you!
We stayed in a suite and it was clean all the time. The sea views were stunning.
We were able to visit some tourist sites, and Mauritian people in general are very friendly and welcoming.
The entertainment was excellent! The party never stopped. It is safe and I would recoomend this resort for couples, families, women travelling alone. There are plenty areas for quiet time....the resort is big enough.
Aziz and his team were superb.....

Room Tip: We had sea facing rooms....always nice to hear the waves
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Alzu
Reviewed 15 June 2012

For those who do not know, Club Med is an all-inclusive holiday - food, drink, entertainment. This was our first trip to Mauritius and although we have been to many club meds over the past 15 years with our children who are now early 20's, this is the first time we went on our own.
The room we had was beautiful, clean, comfortable and faced the sea - practically on the beach. The food was very well prepared with a good variety of different cuisines. We do think the Chinese cuisine could have been a bit better - but some days were better than others. If you go with children there is a kids club and teen club. I am not sure if this Club Med has a baby club but kids will always find something they like to eat as will the adults.
There is a wide variety of sports available and the GO's (in English "Gentile Organizers) who were in charge of the various sports, were very enthusiastic and very good at their jobs. They are also very energetic and engaging - they will you at lunch and dinner and if you are around the bar for drinks in the evening, they are they to talk with you. But they are not pushy and if you would rather be alone then this is OK too. The Mauritians are indeed very kind and friendly as were the GO's of other nationalities.
The service was excellent - around the pool and on the beach - the bar staff were always patrolling asking if we wanted drinks.
There was a small problem with flies - not that many but they were around. There is an active fly trap/treatment programme but sometimes they were a little pesky but it was not a big problem.
We were there for 2 weeks this past May - which is their winter so the days were lovely and warm (high 20's) but the evenings were chilly so best to take a sweater or pashmina for the evenings. As it is their winter we also had 2 days of rain but again, we did not find this a problem except that it poured on the day we decided to borrow a car and tour the Island.
We did not go on the organized tours but had very good feed back from many people who did them so we decided to save the tours for our next trip.
We like golf and there is a very nice golf course called the Tamarina only a 20 minute drive from the Club. We booked 3 days of golf in our Club Med package which included 3 games, the taxi, the golf buggy (we had brought our own clubs).
There is also a golf teacher at the club and a practice area with bunkers and greens. However the greens are artificial and so we did not find them very helpful in practicing putting. But the golf teacher was very good and gave very good tips. He had group lessons which cost nothing or you could book private lessons.
All in all we had a wonderful time and most definitely will go back again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DonitaFrance
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We would like to recommend this trip, friendly professional service of all the staff and management, great food and what a nice stay, we had 2 adjoining rooms and 1 seperate all facing the sea. All activities was EXCELLENT and we can recommend the tour facility. Scuba diving snorkling etc excellent!!! Thanking you La Plantation for making our stay a memorable one. We will be coming back!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen v
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I stayed in the Club Med La Plantation d’Albion from 4th – 18th May 2012.
I travelled with my mother and my aunt and it was just awesome.

First I have to say that this was my second stay there. Last year I was there at the same time and it was such a nice vacation for all of us that we decided to return this year.

The resort is beautiful arranged and very huge. At our time there weren’t really many people (maybe 250), we liked it like that.
I loved the calm beach with all the rocks even if I hadn’t really much time to be there.

The best in Club Med are all the activities. I went from the Golf lesson to the tennis lesson, then to the sailing lesson and in the afternoon I did sailing again and my favourite activity: Flying trapeze! All the GOs of the sports team do their best during all the activities
A special thank you I want to say to The Circus team with Elisabeth, Saya, Silver, Adrien (and Yohann for the first days ). I loved every single minute of the 2 hours trapeze lesson in the afternoon, I could practice a lot and I had so much fun with them.
And I must also mention Mehdi, my tennis coach and Alex and Magic of the sailing team. They made my holidays to an unforgettable experience, too.
What I can recommend is the running session in the afternoon. I went with Eric (Landsports GO) out of the club through the streets of Albion to a special place at the coast. You have a very nice view over the sea and to the lighthouse. This was really great

Concerning the restaurant you can’t say more than “just fantastic”. The buffet is unbelievable.

The evening shows were also very entertaining, especially the Michael Jackson show with Andy from the watersports team as Michael Jackson. He was perfect, great job.

I would return immediately to Albion. I miss everything, especially all the nice people I met there. So I would definitely recommend this club . Go to Albion!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Elch03
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We enjoyed a wonderful stay with our daughters aged 11 and 14. On the plus side:
* lovely location - great beach spots and a protected bay for sailing and watersports
* superb accommodation - Our interleading suites were beautiful and spacious
* service - never lacking, anywhere on the resort. not a hitch all the way from our welcome at the airport to the drinks service at the beaches to room cleaning and beyond
* food - great variety, something for everyone, and lots of it
* GO's - So friendly and welcoming
* sport and activity - lots of opportunities to 'play' for kids and adults. Particular thanks to the awesome sports team.
* zen/quiet pool area - nice to have this as a relaxing alternative
* treated so well for our special occasions being celebrated
* evening entertainment - nice variety

The only real room for improvement needed is the coffee. The quality and heat were are not consistent from one bar/restaurant area to the next. lukewarm and/or weak coffee can make a person sad on holiday. The Zen bar is in the lead at the moment.
The children elected not to do too much with the teen club as there wasn't much English being spoken at the time (Most teen clubbers were French) but they had more than enough to entertain them nonetheless and were always included if they wanted to be.
This was a truly relaxing holiday and a resort experience we would truly recommend. Well done Aziz and team

(Flies did make their appearance as mentioned in other reviews - The only time its a problem is when they get close to the food - Hence the one less star for cleanliness - Maybe fans would help?)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family