My husband and I got married there in 2009, when it just recently opened. We absolutely love this place. The accomodation is fantastic, the service is very good, the staff always friendly. There are so many sports to choose from, and then there's the spa - heaven! We've been there about 5 or 6 times already and are going back in December. There is a quiet Zen area if you would like to relax or you can go to the pool where something is happening all day, alternatively one can relax on the beach. Be prepared to gain some weight on this trip - the food is fantastic! It's an all inclusive holiday so once you're there, you throw your wallet away and spend a care-free holiday, the only place you pay is the spa and boutique and that you charge to your room anyway. No worries about carrying cash. Time and time again we have the best holiday there, that's why we keep going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The west coast of Mauritius is a unique setting, between majestic mountains and a shore that's washed by crystal waters and protected by a coral reef. These natural surroundings are home to Albion, our new Club Med Village devoted to Epicurean delights. The 21-hectare park is planted with rare trees, and opens onto a bay lined by a white sand beach. Lovers will adore the generous spaces and the sunsets, as well as the chance to try all the sports and keep fit to their heart's content. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Plantation d'Albion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Plantation d`Albion Hotel Albion
- Club Med Albion
- Albion Club Med
- Club Med La Plantation D'Albion Mauritius